Do you preheat your coffee mug?

Never heard of preheating a coffee mug before. But that's probably because I'm not a homosexual. When banging a dude's hairy ass is the norm in your community I'm sure preheating a mug seems logical as well.

I suggest you preheat your brain before posting or before interaction with someone other than your carer.

Nah.

In the dead of winter I have my wood stove rip-roarin', it could be 0 degrees outside and it's t-shirt and shorts weather in my house.

No need for my coffee to stay extra hot.

Nope. Never did it.

I also don't live in a crazy cold place.

Never heard of preheating a coffee mug before. But that's probably because I'm not a homosexual. When banging a dude's hairy ass is the norm in your community I'm sure preheating a mug seems logical as well.
I died at this. Absolutely savage.

No

I also don't frost my mugs for cold liquids.

Yep.
Plus I use a thermos cup.

What the hell man? What do you do for a living? Dogsled? Why the hell do you need coffee so hot for so long? Do you want to drink a single coffee over the course of 6 hours and have kt hot the whole time?

I worked in the arctic circle, id bring a thermos of black tea with me and bust out a small cup of tea on every break, it would cool down just enough to drink after about 5 minutes and I could do that about 6 times through the day. Perfect

Not the mug, but I do run warm water over the carafe before I make coffee. The carafe is metal, so it tends to get cold. My coffeemaker heats the water, then steeps the coffee, but that shit will turn lukewarm if it ends up in a cold-ass metal carafe.

Why dont you get a better cup designed for retaining heat and keeping drinks warm?

Yes. I use a keurig, so I run one cup just with water which heats the mug and also cleans out the old bullshit left in the chamber from the last cup. Then I dump the water and brew another one with a K-cup. I'm a genius

No.

Never.

But I do sometimes freeze beer glasses.

No, I’m no coffee consuming hipster douche faced girl barista
1 spoon of basic instant coffee, fill with hot water, splash of milk, drink, then bang 10’s and lift tonnes
Ain’t nobody got time for that

nope. coffee mugs are for mugs. i drink coffee straight from the burned stone pot sittin on the fire.

What do you guys drink out of? I was thinking about buying an Anchor Hocking glass mug to drink hot green tea, but read some reviews saying the glass cracks or explodes possibly from sudden change in temperature, so am now thinking ceramic mug, but I want something like G.I. Joe or Star Wars and made in USA.

i have a superautomatic so i just drink the coffee before it gets cold

Switched to cold brew from v60 so no.

Also don't use a mug. Always glass for coffee.

Too hot. My dad always pours a mug full of boiling water before pouring water over the coffee and when he makes me coffee it's more like a promissory note for coffee. Here's a mug of lava, if you wait 25 minutes it'll become coffee

Too hot. I put two cubes of ice in my mason jar and then coffee. Still too hot.

Use a French press and my shit is too hot as is. I’ll run a cup under hot water before filling up from a coffee machine though.

Back