Do you preheat your coffee mug?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's something I learned to do when I moved to the cold ass PNW. Preheat the mug so you don't lose all the heat from the beverage going to heat up a cold mug. Beverage stays piping hot!

Too hot. My dad always pours a mug full of boiling water before pouring water over the coffee and when he makes me coffee it's more like a promissory note for coffee. Here's a mug of lava, if you wait 25 minutes it'll become coffee

Is it a thing to not have heating in your house in hipster land?

Yep.
Plus I use a thermos cup.

From where do you hail?

I come from a place where well water and No Alcohol Sales on Sunday are still going strong, but have never had an issue with my coffee mugs being anything other than room temperature, or whatever temperature I happen to set my thermostat at.

I prefer my coffee to be cold.

I come from a place where well water and No Alcohol Sales on Sunday are still going strong, but have never had an issue with my coffee mugs being anything other than room temperature, or whatever temperature I happen to set my thermostat at.
Sounds like Jesus Country...

Gross.

Never heard of preheating a coffee mug before. But that's probably because I'm not a homosexual. When banging a dude's hairy ass is the norm in your community I'm sure preheating a mug seems logical as well.

Yes I have a Jura bean to cup machine and a Jura cup warmer. They are the Rolls Royce of coffee equipment. Plus my cup never go cold while I am banging a dudes hairy ass in-between sips.

Lmao, are you still butthurt over the banter we had however long ago that was?
lol, I have no idea what you're talking about or who you are.

How embarrassing for you.

But I'm happy to hear whatever conversation we had doesn't keep you up at night and the anger you still feel for it may be threatening your marriage.

But I'm happy to hear whatever conversation we had doesn't keep you up at night and the anger you still feel for it may be threatening your marriage.
{<jordan}

{<jimmies}

tenor.gif

Never heard of preheating a coffee mug before. But that's probably because I'm not a homosexual. When banging a dude's hairy ass is the norm in your community I'm sure preheating a mug seems logical as well.

Lol dummy

It depends when I want to drink it!

While my coffee is in the machine getting ready, I fill my mug with boiling water.

When my coffee is ready, I pour the boiling water out then fill my mug with coffee

I only do this once in awhile too because I'm lazy. I rarely finish my cup of coffee because it gets cold before I can.

No I’m a normal person

It's something I learned to do when I moved to the cold ass PNW. Preheat the mug so you don't lose all the heat from the beverage going to heat up a cold mug. Beverage stays piping hot!

Tea drinker here.
In Ireland any serious tea drinker will scald the cup and teapot with boiling water and discard it before adding tea and a fresh batch of boiling water.

Back