Do you prefer Respect or Bad Blood

For me depends on the fight or fighters. I don't like when the bad blood/shit talking is forced. A little trash talkin is fine, as long as it doesn't cross the line. But the cliche shit is boring. i do prefer the respect between the two as long as it isn't gonna interfere with them goin all out against each other.

The next level begins when they hug mid fight, like Barry - Cro Cop. Gotta love that respect...so much respect that it actually disrespected the sport and competition itself.

Was gonna mention this fight. That was way too much respect, in the sense of two guys having no ill will towards each other. There's also respect as far as a fighters skill. sometimes makes for a boring fight if fighter A respects the abilities of fighter B. And vice versa.

Bad blood makes better entertainment for me personally, but I really respect and like fighters who respect each other.

I care about the fighting. A small minority of us MMA fans aren't WWE cross over types who jerk off to manufactured drama.

I do, of course, form opinions about each fighter's likability. If fighters behave like douches, I regard them to be douches.

"manufactured"

youre so smart bro

I just prefer honest interaction. Jones and Cormier are a couple of honky squares trying to act like badasses, and I'm amazed how enthralled people are by it. Laughable garbage. It's much like watching a movie that's so bad, it transcends the humor zone and just becomes awful again.

I don't really care about fake feuds, it's whatever. Respectful fighters like Machida always have my respect.

But there's a reason for why this is the first time I'm this hyped since Silva-Sonnen 2...

I like bad blood before the fight, but respect afterwards.

Prefer respect, but respect bad blood if one of them is a douche.... and one of them is a douche. Diaz hate the world BS is BS.

Bad blood. Fans get pumped for fights when they know the fighters genuinely hate each other. Adds to the excitement.

i dont care about bad blood. But the excessive shit talking makes them look like 13 year old girls. or in the case of conor mcgregor, he looks like a fanboy trying to do a 80s wwf promo from hacksaw jim duggan, really badly. Its all just terrible.

I don't mind a little bad blood but Jones/DC has went way over the top. Like Rashad/Rampage but even more childish

Everyone thinks Diaz/Silva will be shit talking and taunting but i almost guarantee they show each other respect

Generally I like respect, but every once in awhile bad blood makes things more interesting.

Back