Do you prefer not working with women?

I don't work with any hotties right now. It's not bad. You get to be a dude and talk about shit you'd never say in front of chicks.

I loved when I used to work at a pizzeria with all the hot waitresses they had though.

I prefer working with the women. They have much more vibrant personalities and, FYI, they follow MMA and NFL and the guys in my office so not.

I prefer working with the bishes. Especially if they look good.

Please append this to the "women suck I hate them ewww girl germs" sticky. Why do we need a new thread?

I work as an emergency dispatcher and the opinions I hear from firefighters and EMTs are that the women are a lot more dramatic and short-fused. While the male dispatchers are a lot more relaxed and understanding. For example, a couple of days ago, a janitor from a school called in stating that someone jokingly pulled the fire alarm pull station. The janitor had a pretty bad speech disorder and the female dispatcher that handled the call was very rude and flustered, which in turn made things worse because the poor guy got nervous. She passed the call to me and I kinda just took my time with what the janitor had to say.

It goes both ways, males make more mistakes and sometimes we don't make much sense with the information we put out for the cavalry. i.e. I'll take a brief description (race, clothes, male/female, height, weight), while a female dispatcher will want to know if someone has enlarged pores.

I prefer a little of both, I wouldnt like to work at a place where there is ONLY women or ONLY men

good to work with women, they are less cutthroat in the business setting I've found

I prefer not to work at all. But being that I have to, I prefer working with cool women who are topless.

Ts must have grown up in Afghanistan, hates women, and blames all problems even his own impotence on women.

No question ts is or will be a wife beater. Probably saw his mom get put in her place.

Only question is how any steps away is ts from being a Ted bundy?

Jesus Christ, dude! I don't care what the voices say, you should definitely take your meds.

I work in a office full of women. Women are are all for equality until its time to move some heavy ass boxes.

Rather work with dudes.

I work in a office full of women. Women are are all for equality until its time to move some heavy ass boxes.

Rather work with dudes.
try working in construction with them the only decent ones I came across was ones working in equipment.

Back