Do you prefer not working with women?

YES!

My marketing team is comprised by 8 girls and I. Also, the cubicles next to my office and the offices next to me, all girls.

Its fun to have girls around but the levels of drama surpass the fun.
Also, I have to hold back on the way I talk/act cause they offend easily.
I can't talk to any of them about sports, movies, tv series or any of the things I like.
They just gossip about men and their crossfit classes all day.

Fuck that, I'll take sausagefest over poon all day.

Yes the drama / backstabbing / power plays etc. is unbearable.

I bet your colleagues don't like to discuss last night's UFC too much eh.

Ts must have grown up in Afghanistan, hates women, and blames all problems even his own impotence on women.

No question ts is or will be a wife beater. Probably saw his mom get put in her place.

Only question is how any steps away is ts from being a Ted bundy?

depends on the attractiveness of the women ( and what cloths they wear)

which hetrosexual male who doesnt want to work with bunch of attractive women

yeah, that's ideal. but there are plenty of women, along with men, who don't do shit, and expect others to pick up their slack. men or women, fuck that shit. do your work first, then bullshit later.

256px-White_Knight_Chronicles.jpg

Ts must have grown up in Afghanistan, hates women, and blames all problems even his own impotence on women.

No question ts is or will be a wife beater. Probably saw his mom get put in her place.

:rolleyes: you're not one of those guys that does whatever a hot chick asks of him because she's hot, are you?

:rolleyes: you're not one of those guys that does whatever a hot chick asks of him because she's hot, are you?
Read my previous post you sexist wife beating douche. At work these things matter
Competence
Industry
Efficiency
Team work

Blaming your issues on gender problems just makes you sound like a stupid hick.

YES!

My marketing team is comprised by 8 girls and I. Also, the cubicles next to my office and the offices next to me, all girls.

Its fun to have girls around but the levels of drama surpass the fun.
Also, I have to hold back on the way I talk/act cause they offend easily.
I can't talk to any of them about sports, movies, tv series or any of the things I like.
They just gossip about men and their crossfit classes all day.

Fuck that, I'll take sausagefest over poon all day.

But dude, you work in marketing, don't you have to trade in your dick just to get into that field?

No! Guys act weird and bullying. Make lots of gay jokes and touch each other a lot in a 'friendly' way!
I ran a bar for 6 months.
It was all dudes and I HATED it!

No worse than dudes. Lot's of dudes whine like 11 year old girls and you often have the guy who tries to show dominance in every situation.

With girls you just gotta treat them like children and ignore them when on their inevitable bitchy days. Lots of fun to be had playing grabass and fooling around during work functions. And if you have a remotely large penis, let someone see it on "accident" and you're golden.

Last edited:

3x2kRqY.jpeg

as long as they are unattractive then i'm fine anything that's an 8 1/2 to ten is just a damn distraction.

Read my previous post you sexist wife beating douche. At work these things matter
Competence
Industry
Efficiency
Team work

Blaming your issues on gender problems just makes you sound like a stupid hick.

you're the one that is claiming that someone is a wife-beater, and has the potential to be ted bundy, yet gets upset when someone challenges him on those claims. you must be a great guy in real life lol.

who knows what the threadstarter's state of mind is, but yours is clearly one of instigation and childishness. try growing up, at some point in your life.

I prefer working with women. It somehow always becomes a pissing contest with men, at least when they're my peers.

I think the list of men I've disliked working with is actually a little longer. I've also worked with my fair share of dramatic men.

I don't mind. If a guy screws up I think about what an idiot he is. If a girl does, it was expected.

Yes the drama / backstabbing / power plays etc. is unbearable.

I bet your colleagues don't like to discuss last night's UFC too much eh.

forget about it. Not a single sport they watch/do, but only attend their crossfit classes sporadically and brag about it as if they participated in the crossfit world cup.

Guess I'm on the fence. I worked at a place for 5 years... All guys for 4 1/2 years. My boss hires his new girlfriends sister. I'm about 22 at the time and worked around another guy about 21. One day we're quoting movies, I quote the hangover (the part where the Chinese guy acts as if he's jerking it and throws it). The woman wasn't even in our conversation nor had we recognized her being around. Next thing I know I'm being accused over acting like I'm jerking off on her and fired for sexual harassment. Come to find out the woman was a hot head and was going through something with a mortgage on her house. It was the angriest I've ever been in my life and I couldn't believe somebody could blatantly lie and get somebody fired (I tried talking about it with her and my boss and it went from me doing it once to constantly following her around the workplace doing it- lol). The crazy thing was we got along really well. So I don't know if she just looked over and saw us and, being in a shitty mood over her house, told herself we were talking about her or if she had motives of moving up or what. But I had a pretty bad taste in my mouth about working with woman for awhile. But my next job I worked with 3 women and they were all great to work with. I guess it just depends on the woman.

Back