Do you prefer conor/rda or conor/diaz?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

raconnor

Rebawk Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I can't make a poll so let your voice be heard.

do you wish it would have been conor/rda or are you more excited to see this welterweight match with diaz (that obviously sets up lawler if conor wins)

Conor v RDA, by a mile. I will take Conor v Nate, though.

Having it at 170 is pretty interesting as well. Neither guy will be drained from a cut.

I always love watching a Diaz lose... But a champion vs champion fight is always rare & historic...

Either is fine I guess.

Diaz, just because I don't agree with putting money into the pockets of someone with a voracious appetite for expensive vitamins.

Obviously Conor vs RDA has more significance. I'm not counting Nate out either, he has good bjj and boxing, but Conor being a dual weight champion would be way more to write home about, plus since its short notice we will never know what "Full Camp Nate" can do.

I always love watching a Diaz lose... But a champion vs champion fight is always rare & historic...

Either is fine I guess.
make a poll, please, dear mod. i will love you long time.

if diaz loses this definitely sets up conor/lawler (in my mind at least) for ufc 200 and isn't that a better champion / champion fight?

make a poll, please, dear mod. i will love you long time.

if diaz loses this definitely sets up conor/lawler (in my mind at least) for ufc 200 and isn't that a better champion / champion fight?
I definitely agree. A better champ vs champ fight? I don't think so...such a jump. The FW champ vs the WW champ? Just sounds crazy. RDA vs Conor has a better chance at being competitive than Conor vs Lawler.

If conor wins 170 belt, would make RDA a sitting duck champion.

McGregor-RDA because RDA was going to blitz his ass.

I would've rather RDA, but screw him. So sick of fighters training like retards a week or two out from their fights. Especially the damn champions.

Nate Diaz is an exponentially easier match up for mcgregor, especially on short notice. Mcgregor is getting a stay of execution.

Conor v RDA by a country mile.

Conor fighting at WW after preparing for 155 will be utterly meaningless. I'll still watch it but it proves nothing, win or lose.

How could anybody rather want Nate in there? Do you not want compelling fights?

I don't know how a 145lb champ beating the #6 155lb fighter at 170lbs sets up a fight with the 170lb champ. Sure, if he beats RDA after, I guess he may as well fight for 170 too, but not on the basis of beating Diaz.

Conor will walk through Nathan, and nobody will remember that fight.

I prefer RDA/Conor but a fight with Diaz was something I think all fans expected down the road...Now we get a juicy alternative...I hope Diaz comes in the best shape of his life so we get a thrilling gunfight...On a side note, I was watching some of RDA's training for the Conor fight last week and thought some of it looked too unnecessarily harsh; I'm a gym rat, but some of his exercises looked like you could easily pull/strain something and then I find out today that RDA is out...

I don't know how a 145lb champ beating the #6 155lb fighter at 170lbs sets up a fight with the 170lb champ. Sure, if he beats RDA after, I guess he may as well fight for 170 too, but not on the basis of beating Diaz.

they need a huge fight for conor at ufc 200. i think conor/lawler will do more buys than conor/rda. it's almost a freakshow fight

Back