Do you play in a band, produce music or are a musician?

Are you a musician?

• Total voters
Been steadily releasing music and forgot to link here, here is last weeks mellow track :) got 5 on the go ready to record guitars.

Back when I started playing for the first time (about a year ago) I was almost always cooking something up (mostly of ambient variety ^) in-between things, despite absolute lack of technical ability or relevant knowledge. Didn't have that much time to practice but I still got a lot better in most areas, however, now I can't seem to record anything coherent that's longer than 30 seconds (give or take). Idk what it is, probably just lack of focus and time.

I know shit's hardly impressive or interesting compared to local legit musicians, but figured i'd share anyway.

This is cool.

A drummer friend wrote this recently. I helped record the guitar.

After I had a back injury while deadlifting earlier this week, I had to fill my usual gym time with some sort of activity.

Dusted off my bass and fuzz pedal, and been practicing this song.

After I had a back injury while deadlifting earlier this week, I had to fill my usual gym time with some sort of activity.

Dusted off my bass and fuzz pedal, and been practicing this song.

stop lifting like Tony Ferguson brah

Bump. I do like this thread. Plus, I felt like shamelessly posting the latest cover I recorded (after 18 months since the last one!), shit as it may be, haha.

Drums when I was 13. Congas at 35. Not great at either. Haven’t played drums in years but it was a passion for years. Congas were a holdover while living in the city without drums.

I'm a former hip hop DJ/turntablist, entered a few competitions back in the early/mid 90's

Thanks dude, this is my latest :) still going strong.

I like it man, I'm a huge horror movie fan, massive (though I don't watch many modern horror movies), and I can imagine this coursing throughout a movie.

Good work fella, keep it up

Back