Do you own a weapon (not a gun)

With the specific intent of it actually being a weapon? None.

Like most people though, I have an assortment of baseball bats and old hockey sticks in the garage. I also have a pretty bad ass Cutlass, but it used primarily to cut open coconuts (seriously, it was brought over from the Caribbean with the specific intent of cracking open coconuts and peeling sugar cane)

There's nothing like a nice piece of hickory.

I got one of these, not interested in using it as a weapon though.
4909435_03_s_a_m1905_16_bayonet_640.jpg

A couple good folders, a few assisted folders, benchmade infidel otf.

No, but I'm not American.

I got a replica Rambo knife for a gift a while back... it's even got the pop up compartment for matches and needle and thread... I'm also a chef so I'm armed to the teeth.

I'm more scared of s cup of drain cleaner in the face than any conventional weapon though.

I have a red oak bokken. While it would be nice to have a proper katana, i'm certain that if i hit someone in the head with it, they would die.

Am I the only dude with a whip?

A whip? Lol, probably yes.

JMO - but anyone carrying a whip is likely someone who better hope the whip succeeds in taking the enemy out.....because they're likely fucked otherwise. I envision someone who makes a noise when they yank the whip out of their pocket, and is careful to not his their fedora when they do it.

Couple of 30" sticks, 1" dia.

Some punks were fucking around at the back of our house a few yrs ago. I went outside with the sticks to see what was going on. I didn't say anything I just kept walking towards them.

I think they were shocked. They ran and never looked back.

two hatchets
estwing sportsman
2%2B%25283%2529.JPG

elk ridge 10" hatchet
ER-199.jpg

I have several other options including a bow, crossbow pistol , a full size crossbow, compound bow, tomahawk, throwing knives, machete, sword and a variety of other knives.

A few knives and an expandable baton

And a hatchet

Bowie knife and my swinging cock.

I have a medieval mace. I'm gonna be the first guy to defend himself from an intruder with one in centuries

Back