Do you normally have to be part of the UFC presale club to get floor seats?

akutz1

¯\_(--)_/¯
@Brown
Reaction score
I was able to get great seats to the last card in San Jose but that was a Wednesday afternoon
This Fox card is on a Saturday night so Im just wondering if I gotta join that club
Also for club members is it easy to get floor seats in the presale or do you still sometimes get screwed because they get bought up too fast?

I was able to get great seats to the last card in San Jose but that was a Wednesday afternoon
This Fox card is Saturday night so Im just wondering if I gotta join that club
Also for club members is it easy to get floor seats in the presale or do you still sometimes get screwed because they get bought up too fast?

I wouldn't recommend floor seats. You're better off sitting on the first level up from the floor about 10-15 rows back in my opinion.

You don't want floor seats unless you are in the first 5 rows. I sat in the 9th and hated it.
Yes, I was a member and I bought them presale as nearly the entire place was sold out during presale.
This was 3 years ago though. UFC was a bit more booming in my city back then.

I know all about the vision problems on the floor cause Ive sat 1st row and 7th row before and there really is a huge difference
But in San Jose on the floor you get access to a private bar and bathroom area with no lines which makes it worth it
Im one of those drunk fucks
Plus I like to move around and mingle
Cant do that unless youre on the floor

No you don't. I've been to a few events at the HP (Fedor vs Werdum, UFC 139, etc) and for UFC 139 there was floor seats available for a while. Might not be first 3 rows but you can get floor seats. Also follow the UFC Twitter and HP Pavillion Twitter and they usually post the a code to order the day before general public sale.

For UFC 139 I was considering the same thing but decided to not purchase the fight club thing and actually got better tickets in the section I wanted than I would have got with buying the fight club...??? Seriously

No you don't. I've been to a few events at the HP (Fedor vs Werdum, UFC 139, etc) and for UFC 139 there was floor seats available for a while. Might not be first 3 rows but you can get floor seats. Also follow the UFC Twitter and HP Pavillion Twitter and they usually post the a code to order the day before general public sale.

For UFC 139 I was considering the same thing but decided to not purchase the fight club thing and actually got better tickets in the section I wanted than I would have got with buying the fight club...??? Seriously

Thanks for the info

I didnt go to 139 but I remember floor seats for UFC 73 up in Sacramento were 400 bucks
Which is why I didnt sit on the floor for that one

I didnt go to 139 but I remember floor seats for UFC 73 up in Sacramento were 400 bucks
Which is why I didnt sit on the floor for that one

Im sure the Fox event will be about the same price as a ppv.

Yea thats what Im thinking
Luckily I been saving up my pennies

Im probably gonna go mid level again. Trying to decide which side to get tho. Side where the fighters make their entrance, or side where the fighters walk back to the locker room. Havent sat on the entrance side yet.

I sat on the other side of the floor last time
There were seats available on both sides but I didnt know which side the fighter entrance way was gonna be on and I chose wrong
Kinda glad I did though because I was able to sit 1st row for the whole card even though my seats were 7th row
No one ever told me to move

I think floor seats for 139 started at around $400ish but that's a guess. I ended up getting lower level (for the viewing). I think i was about 17 rows up from the floor. I think they were around $150 each. Cool thing about the HP Pavillion is that you can put in a seat # into their website and see the view from that seat (or near it).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back