Do you miss Elias Theodorou ?

killer spider

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
why dana cut this guy ?
he has a great striking technique . great footwork and he is one of the best kickers in the game
ufc needs all different styles of fighting but right now there is no one like elias in ufc
Ok I was joking but seriously is he any different than till for example who only throw like two punches in the last four fights
I mean the guy only lost to thiago santos and derek brunson

he only fought once since his release from the ufc
won the fight in the third round by tko
do you think he deserve a second chance ?

Last edited:
Taveras beat him too, but that doesn't change your point. I have no clue why they cut him.

Sometimes there is shit behind the scenes that never comes out.

How dare you TS? You know we all celebrated him leaving the ufc as his fights entertainment wise were on par with the low level women’s bouts.

Should not have been cut and deserves another run.

I dont even know how to answer that.

Have you ever watched paint dry on a wall ?
Do you miss that feeling ?

I watch MMA to be entertained first and foremost. Having trained myself, I have a solid appreciation for sound technique and a good game plan. Watching someone like Bryce Mitchell twist someone up on the ground or Max put on a striking clinic is awesome. If watching Elias sashay around the octagon with absolutely no intention of finishing a fight decisively or refusing to land damage doesn't entertain me......then what casual fan is going to enjoy it? MMA is the sport of fighting. Elias is good at keeping the fight from actually happening.

Miss me on that one dawg.

He was the John Fitch of strking. They cut him because of his style which was to try to avoid a fight as much as possible.
The irony of Elias is I always thought he looked pretty good when opponents forced him to fight. He just didn't want to engage on his own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back