Do you lose respect for a guy like sonnen

grimballer

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Walks around 230 n claims he's too small for lhw n wants to go back to mw, yet Dan Henderson fights lhw n is barley 200 lbs?

dan henderson is dan henderson. he doesnt care about weight, he'll fight anyway and go for the win

He lost my respect the day he said he had hypogonadism and needs TRT to survive.

No because its not easy to just drop 45 lbs
If hes willing to put in the kinda work it takes to make 185 then I say have at it

Hendo is a fucking boss. Not really fair to compare guys to him. Plus, the main reason he fights at LHW now is because the cut to MW was no longer beneficial to him. He was gassing two minutes into the fight at MW.

Hendo has always been an "any weight" fighter. Just tell him the opponent and the contract weight and he'll be there ready to throw down.

He loss my respect when he committed fraud with my money and then ratted me out.

As long as he puts on exciting fights, I couldn't give two shit where he's fighting at.

The difference between Chael Sonnen and Dan Henderson is that Dan Henderson is simply better than he is, which is the reason he can make it at almost any division and Chael can't.

He's simply not good enough to hang at LHW.

MW has always been a shelter for mid-low tier LHW's.

Walks around 230 n claims he's too small for lhw n wants to go back to mw, yet Dan Henderson fights lhw n is barley 200 lbs?

Dan fought Fedor I respect him mountains and mountains more than Chael.

No because its not easy to just drop 45 lbs
If hes willing to put in the kinda work it takes to make 185 then I say have at it

What he said.

Plus, he will fight anyone at anytime. You have to admire a guy like that.

He's a criminal who swindled people. Sorta a moot point.

I respect him because he fights. I'm not a fkkn idiot who cares about other stuff

That's how Hendo deal with the LHW, only beat Shogun who's a 185er way out of his prime

nah
Hendricks walks around at 220lbs, he's just not at optimum fighting form at 220lbs. He's not ducking Cain or anything stupid like that.

Back