Do you like yourself?

ive gone through stages of liking myself and absolutely despising myself.

i was literally trying to destroy myself one time when i hated everything about myself, but that view changed over time (a two/four year period.) but obviously i wasnt trying hard enough to destroy myself.

that feeling hasnt really come back and that was the first time i felt that way, but it was for a good 5 year timespan. im glad that feeling has gone away. that was me in the absolute pitts. things that helped me get through that time and see self worth was seeing a psychologist. i had tried that some time before but never really applied myself. i actually think i found that guy i went to was a total twat. so i wasnt being honest and open with him and how i felt. since i was a young 25 year old hot headed little shit who thought i didnt need any help.

Last edited:
I aint tyin' to read alla that.

Good for you. I didn't reread after I posted myself.

cEHlzcAK5C824.gif

Why did you video taped me?

ive gone through stages of liking myself and absolutely despising myself.

i was literally trying to destroy myself one time when i hated everything about myself, but that view changed over time (a two/four year period.) but obviously i wasnt trying hard enough to destroy myself.

that feeling hasnt really come back and that was the first time i felt that way, but it was for a good 5 year timespan. im glad that feeling has gone away. that was me in the absolute pitts. things that helped me get through that time and see self worth was seeing a psychologist. i had tried that some time before but never really applied myself. i actually think i found that guy i went to was a total twat. so i wasnt being honest and open with him and how i felt. since i was a young 25 year old hot headed little shit who thought i didnt need any help.

Good that you are better. A changed man usually appreciate the smaller things in life from then on. You must have abused some shit to have gone through that stage though.

Sure. I'm the best. I don't like having my picture taken though. So maybe I don't. Tab me down as undecided.

Nope. Hate myself & pretty much everyone else. I'm awesome at burying that shit and being a jokester, peacemaker, and if need be the life of the party. In reality I just want to watch it all burn. Fuck it

I'm a vile piece of shit failure fuckup. I am selfish, spiteful, petty, and generally weak. Im a coward. I let my fears run my life, and i have SO MANY FEARS. My personality consists of 23 defense mechanisms working together just to get me through the day so I can go home, curl up in a ball, jerk off, and rest in the safe darkness, where my mind dwells on death.

I dont hate myself but I believe I can be a better person.

I'm not sure if I like myself or not. Sometimes I can be a straight asshole. But... I think most people like me after being around me a little while. I'm charismatic at first. Once I know people, I start to brood...

I'm a vile piece of shit failure fuckup. I am selfish, spiteful, petty, and generally weak. Im a coward. I let my fears run my life, and i have SO MANY FEARS. My personality consists of 23 defense mechanisms working together just to get me through the day so I can go home, curl up in a ball, jerk off, and rest in the safe darkness, where my mind dwells on death.

This is poetry

I'm very likeable to others, general consensus in a fairly large social group. How much I like myself depends on the day

Nope. Hate myself & pretty much everyone else. I'm awesome at burying that shit and being a jokester, peacemaker, and if need be the life of the party. In reality I just want to watch it all burn. Fuck it

You and me would get along

I love me.

People like me. I'm not sure if they really should though.

I'm OK I guess, but I'm unwilling to give assholes a second chance and it seems like I'm surrounded by assholes.

I think I'm generally polite and courteous to most people until they give me reason not to be.

I hold grudges and I've never been able to decide if that was a good quality. Most would say its not but its kept me from getting burned many times.

Always thought I was very likeable. Then I realized that I had no friends and that everyone gets on my nerves after a few minutes. Now, I think that I may be an asshole.

Back