Do you like yourself?

That would be answer, as well. Some days are better than others for how social I'm feeling or how likeable I'm perceived as being.

Well that's the hard part isn't it? To not pick and choose what to like about yourself but to accept and love it all :>

Some people hate me, few like me, and the rest love me.

I'm a **** tbh. I like "me", but couldn't handle another me. I'd kill the other me. There can only be one.

I'm a difficult person to like for various reasons but I like me and I have my circle of friends and loved ones who like me too.

Well I like myself enough to groom well and hit the gym regularly. I believe that's the basic at least.

People kind of like me because I'm quite the joker, quite a number of my friends say they are impressed how I can bullshit and entertain people and myself even on the first meeting.

But after a few meetings, unless really close friends, most of the conversions becoming "substanceless" because I'm not keen with updating with people's interests. It's bullshit and nonsense jokes that keeps going round and round for that few hours every time we meet I guess.

I'm okay overall I guess.

EDIT:
Like just last week, I met up with my friend that was hanging out in a new burger joint with his two old school mates. The four of us met each other for at least 10 times the past 5 years? I even went overseas with one of them last year. But I was zoning out 80% of the time, because the two of them were talking about Dating apps, Japanese Mangas, their new job and bullying interns. One of them was teaching the other how to get higher rating on those Apps or how to start a pickup line of sorts. I will snoozing off and watching chicks.

Last edited:
When I masturbate I look in the mirror then pay myself afterwards.

Oh yeah! :)

For long time I didn't. I saw myself as disposable and had no self-esteem, but my faith in God and myself made me awesome. I have a great disposition and I'm groovin' on life...

Have to answer yes because otherwise I'd be forced to change.

Fuck that.

Well I like myself enough to groom well and hit the gym regularly. I believe that's the basic at least.

People kind of like me because I'm quite the joker, quite a number of my friends say they are impressed how I can bullshit and entertain people and myself even on the first meeting.

But after a few meetings, unless really close friends, most of the conversions becoming "substanceless" because I'm not keen with updating with people's interests. It's bullshit and nonsense jokes that keeps going round and round for that few hours every time we meet I guess.

I'm okay overall I guess.

EDIT:
Like just last week, I met up with my friend that was hanging out in a new burger joint with his two old school mates. The four of us met each other for at least 10 times the past 5 years? I even went overseas with one of them last year. But I was zoning out 80% of the time, because the two of them were talking about Dating apps, Japanese Mangas, their new job and bullying interns. One of them was teaching the other how to get higher rating on those Apps or how to start a pickup line of sorts. I will snoozing off and watching chicks.

I aint tyin' to read alla that.

i loved myself a few times last week.

tumblr_lrty8hERub1qhtrlj.gif

tumblr_mar3m7UOkO1qg4c28.gif

111.gif

Inevitably you have your ups and downs. You are never completely confident of yourself everyday.

I do like myself, I know this because most of the time myself is my favorite person to hang out with

I like myself, I think overall I'm a pretty good person. That said, I get frustrated and can be pretty hard on myself. I could be more ambitious, I could take more risk, I could be more outgoing, I could be further ahead in life.

So, while I like myself, I have lots of negative self-talk going on as well.

No, no I do not. I'm a terrible and weak person.

People tend to like me, I do not really know why.

Back