Do you like the new era of trash talking that is upon us?

I don't read tweets. My only exposure is the many people who constantly make topics bitching about fighters wanting attention.

Fuck you and fuck what you like. Who do you even post with? How many shares does your instagram get? I don't think so motherfucker. You seemed to have shit all figured out on when you were on myspace.

{<huh}

I dont know if you can blame conor when 90% of his trAsh talk no is " shut the fuck up youll do nothing. And thirteen seconds. It used to be good but stale now

Im not a fan of of todays shit talking.Its getting carried away and very cringeworthy.Years ago most guys used to really mean what they said when it was done but now its all fake wwe type garbage.
Years ago sherdog was saying the exact same thing you are saying now

I like Mousasi speaking the truth, but the rest, especially the UFC's lame what's next big press conf, are really cringeworthy. Come up with some good material or keep quiet.

I don't care for shit talking. I enjoy fights, not drama.

Chael copied everything from Pro Wrestling.
Doesn't matter, the way he made fun out of the Nogueira brothers was gold. All Conor brings to the table is the overused words "bum" and "bum life". He needs Chael as his trash talking mentor

Doesn't matter, the way he made fun out of the Nogueira brothers was gold. All Conor brings to the table is the overused words "bum" and "bum life". He needs Chael as his trash talking mentor

They're both pretty good. What does Conor have to do with it btw?

Some of it is fine. It's impossible to have every fighter act like Maia, it would be boring as shit between fights. Never hear anything, everybody's happy with each other. Nah, that's no good. There has to be at least one McGregor for every 20 Maia's, or else people stop watching and MMA turns into a ghost town again.

They're both pretty good. What does Conor have to do with it btw?
Because the thread is about the new era of trash talking, and Conor kinda started with it since Chael is out of the game. So I like to compare Conor's and Chael's trash talking skills.

I dont really mind. It can be cringy but it doesnt affect the fights. I do dislike the chaotic title shot distribution, rematches, and hypejobs who shouldnt be on a main card because those things affect my viewing experience.

conor needs to step up his trash talk anytime he gets talked back to his response is always about how rich he is and how broke his opponent is ,it will get boring if thats what he keeps doing

<{poor?}>
when eddie said he had a little boy belt conor responded with "well i got a big boy bank account"
when cerrone talked back he called him a bitter broke bum

need some more substance to my shit talking i got standards

most of it is lame, boring and unoriginal. it's at the point where when you've seen and heard one you've seen em heard em all.

no specially since those skills have become more important than fighting skills when matchmaking...

I love it. If i was an mma fighter I'd be all over that shit.

Nothing worse than hearing "best man win" or "jesus/god blah blah blah"

I'd be like conor but better. Then I'd go on sherdog q and a's and slay everyone like i do already

Somehow I don't think reading Twitter wars is the same as Cody and Dom verbally abusing each other on live television.

Back