Do you like the city you live in?

i likely live in the shittiest US locale outta anybody on this site...

don't believe me? google Twentynine Palms, CA....

I'll wait
go to Bkk thai massage, this girl... or man (sometimes you can never tell) will help you out.

348s.jpg

are you in the australian military training out here, by chance? haha, never been to those places, but we have quite a few in our lil town. even caught one human trafficking, i shit you not

Dont mind melbourne. Biggest gripe is too many asian students live in the city who dont interact with anyone and are dead weight basically.
your location says sydney bro... i love getting down to melbourne every now and then for a weekend. its great fun.

I live in Silicon Valley, it's great but the techies are making the rent go through the roof.
i was reading there has been a huge spike in the suicide rates of school kids in the palo alto area.

are you in the australian military training out here, by chance? haha, never been to those places, but we have quite a few in our lil town. even caught one human trafficking, i shit you not
lol, no i googled the area just as you asked, and was a bit shocked by the pictures i saw. so i picked the best looking picture to post back to you. haha.

i was reading there has been a huge spike in the suicide rates of school kids in the palo alto area.

Actually, I believe Palo Alto has always had a high teen suicide rate. But I wouldn't be surprised if there was a recent spike.

Actually, I believe Palo Alto has always had a high teen suicide rate. But I wouldn't be surprised if there was a recent spike.
yeah the article said that in like 3 month spans the figures were rising rapidly. the article went on to say that these kids or young adults what ever you want to call them are cutting their lives off so short as many get fed into ivy league colleges and have the world at their feet.

im not sure what a skimpie is but when i split up with my cousin and started seeing my aunty im pretty sure someone said that word skimpie
I thought you were from Aus and the K-hole location referred to Kalgoorlie - home of the skimpies. It's slang for female bartenders who travel around rural WA bartending in G strings.

My state is for rich people and basically Just a bunch of land between NY and Boston

I thought you were from Aus and the K-hole location referred to Kalgoorlie - home of the skimpies. It's slang for female bartenders who travel around rural WA bartending in G strings.
ah nah im from Melbourne, i know what a skimpie is now didnt gerry for a sec,
"K-hole" is a slang term for the subjective state of dissociation from the body commonly experienced after sufficiently high doses of the dissociative anesthetic ketamine. -K-hole - Wikipedia

ah nah im from Melbourne, i know what a skimpie is now didnt gerry for a sec,
"K-hole" is a slang term for the subjective state of dissociation from the body commonly experienced after sufficiently high doses of the dissociative anesthetic ketamine. -K-hole - Wikipedia

Ha yeah, tried ketamine one time and can't say I enjoyed that part of it.

Its the ignant motherfuckers on the road that make getting even a mile down the street a dangerous, miserable - waste of life experience.

And the shit humid weather, and the fact, other than cheap cost of living and a good base to travel from, there's nothing going on.
Yes, there are idiots on the road in Houston (primarily not on the toll roads). Despite the fact that I have to fight traffic into downtown Houston everyday, I love living in The Woodlands. It's a great place to raise kids.

I'm a native Houstonian. The humidity never bothered me. I know plenty of people that aren't from Houston that struggle with the Houston weather though. I used to live in Seattle. I'd take Houston weather over Seattle weather. Houston has nothing on Seattle's scenery of course.

I joined sherdog when i lived in sydney havent updated it. I lived in woooolllooomoooolooooo
did you used to sit out the front of the tilbury hotel with long necks in paper bags ???? :confused:

just jks. but i think they are in the process of getting approval to get rid of all the housing there to develop alot of nice apartments like some which were getting in there.

That street crossing is gay as fuck, is that why you hate christians so much?
I'm straight. I just happen to live in a predominantly gay area. And yes, Christians appalling disdain for the LGBT Community is one of the reasons I dislike them so much. But I hate all religions. It's hard for me to to believe people are still getting duped by them in 2016.

Yes, there are idiots on the road in Houston (primarily not on the toll roads). Despite the fact that I have to fight traffic into downtown Houston everyday, I love living in The Woodlands. It's a great place to raise kids.

I'm a native Houstonian. The humidity never bothered me. I know plenty of people that aren't from Houston that struggle with the Houston weather though. I used to live in Seattle. I'd take Houston weather over Seattle weather. Houston has nothing on Seattle's scenery of course.

Downtown everyday! That would blow. I drive out of town everyday and that fucking blows even.

This is the only goddamn place I've driven where one other single car on the road can mean a potential collision if you don't watch the motherfucker, or get by and far away them as soon as possible.

The way these fucksticks will race to the death to get in front of you so they can then SLOW DOWN right in front of you is just insane. No place else I've been in the world does that like here.

You can't go slow enough, or fast enough, whichever way you try the other drivers will make the time on the road miserable. There's no courtesy or awareness whatsoever. Everyone's either a dickhead or oblivious. At least the dickheads are consciously aware of the other vehicles, sometimes.

And that's if the fucking road isn't suddenly closed for construction, or completely stopped, merely because some asshole is broke down on the shoulder.

That's something else, I've never seen a place where 4 lanes of highway will collectively stop because of something happening on the shoulder, or worse the feeder road! I drove some foreign guests around the city once and they marveled when they saw a flipped over car on the highway. On the Straight highway. I told them, if they lived here, they'd understand how these idiots can do it.

I hear the Woodlands is getting very congested.

This area is good heat training for triathlon.

I moved to Malaga, Spain couple of months ago and really like it so far. Weather is great in Spain, location here in south is good, sea is nearby, other cool towns are near, airport, the city itself has lots of different places to see, things to do and restaurants to eat. So yeah, I like it, although it has some minor cons. Some places are dirty and unattended, too many aggressive sellers in the tourist area who come to your dinner table and try to sell stuff, and if you touch them, they wont accept them back etc.

Back