Do you like the city you live in?

isn't the capitol hill district the go to for uh sweetness? lived in Lynnwood for three years up to 10th grade and taht's what i recall

Also, the Hillcrest area of San Diego has a bloodtype of rainbow, no doubt about it. Which is awesome, b/c there are some amazing restaurants and bars there
Haha, that depends on what the sweetness is referring to? If it's coke, then absolutely. haha. But it's an awesome place and I love living here. Initially, I moved here because my girl enjoyed it so much, but I just fell in love with the culture and ended up staying even though we ended our relationship. Being a straight guy in an area women flock to in order to not have to deal with straight guys is pretty legit. Not to mention that the Hill is the cleanest place in the city, with low crime rates, the best bars/eateries and the most culture. I might never move...

Also and somewhat ironically, I lived in SD for quite a while and for a bit, I lived near Hillcrest. It was a great spot.

isn't the capitol hill district the go to for uh sweetness? lived in Lynnwood for three years up to 10th grade and taht's what i recall

Also, the Hillcrest area of San Diego has a bloodtype of rainbow, no doubt about it. Which is awesome, b/c there are some amazing restaurants and bars there

Yeah it's hard to get gay-er than Hillcrest.

Sure, I live between two cities. Moscow is better, and is more of a home to me, but I do love San Diego.

Yeah I like Melbourne, it's pretty cool I think, whatever your go is from sport, music, good food etc. It's pretty expensive I believe and the weather can vary a bit but all in all a good place to live and visit.

And just on SD I went there a few years ago, loved that city, some great bars and times to be had and saw the Chargers win. Though did go to the "bum street" accidently when just wandering the streets, was a massive WTF ha ha, they were quite friendly though.

Yeah I like Melbourne, it's pretty cool I think, whatever your go is from sport, music, good food etc. It's pretty expensive I believe and the weather can vary a bit but all in all a good place to live and visit.

And just on SD I went there a few years ago, loved that city, some great bars and times to be had and saw the Chargers win. Though did go to the "bum street" accidently when just wandering the streets, was a massive WTF ha ha, they were quite friendly though.
I've been to Sydney twice. While San Diego is my favorite city in the world, Syndey is probably a close second. Gorgeous women with accents, amazing city, incredible beaches. It's almost too much.

I live in Charlotte and it's nice for families but I've heard singles complain about it being a bit slow. It's nice to be not terribly far from the ocean or the mountains. Charleston's not a bad drive, and neither is Savannah. Asheville and Boone as well. The craft brewing seen has blown up recently. You could do a lot worse.

I've been to Sydney twice. While San Diego is my favorite city in the world, Syndey is probably a close second. Gorgeous women with accents, amazing city, incredible beaches. It's almost too much.

Sydney is nice as well, it's even more expensive than Melbourne and the traffic is fucked. I only usually go there for work so I don't really have much fun there i'll be honest. And the thing I loved about SD was the women too, plenty of Latinos! :D

I like Calgary, close to the mountains for boarding , lots of really good downhill mtn bike places in the summer, near the Pacific so vacations are sorted, good restaurants and bars downtown and on the whole decent people. I honestly don't understand the people who moan about it? If you don't like it, fuck off elsewhere

I like Calgary, close to the mountains for boarding , lots of really good downhill mtn bike places in the summer, near the Pacific so vacations are sorted, good restaurants and bars downtown and on the whole decent people. I honestly don't understand the people who moan about it? If you don't like it, fuck off elsewhere

I'm Calgary as well and this is pretty much how I feel. There's tons to do if you're actually willing to get off your ass and do it. Outdoors, bars, great food from all over, etc.

I like my city, Vancouver. I wish the weather wasn't so rainy and the cost to live here wasn't so high but besides that things are good here.

I go to school in Ottawa buy I actually live in Gatineau across the river. I dont like the town too much, bus service is meh, "local" people have a reputation for not being too smart (highest drop out rate in the province).

The reason I stay here is because rent is very cheap. I'm paying 320$/month (two roommates who pay the same) for a condo that was built in the last 2 years.

Positives of the place is that you can easily go from city to nature very quickly with the adjacent Gatineau park.

sydney has turned into one of the biggest nanny states in the world.

i am growing to hate the city i grew up in and loved so much.

Overall, a positive experience i suppose.
Has it's positives and negatives, which are sometimes the same thing.
COL is through the roof, but it's somewhat offset by higher pay for most jobs.
Best part of living in the city are the amount of jobs. It's nice knowing i can walk out of a job at anytime knowing i can land a similar one for similar pay in a short amount of time.

I go to school in Ottawa buy I actually live in Gatineau across the river. I dont like the town too much, bus service is meh, "local" people have a reputation for not being too smart (highest drop out rate in the province).

The reason I stay here is because rent is very cheap. I'm paying 320$/month (two roommates who pay the same) for a condo that was built in the last 2 years.

Positives of the place is that you can easily go from city to nature very quickly with the adjacent Gatineau park.

Disgusted-Grandma.gif~c200

Not really, too small town, used to larger cities with more to do and things around.

I live in Silicon Valley, it's great but the techies are making the rent go through the roof.

Back