Do you like short hair on girls?

Long hair for sure. It just looks more natural, and definitely feels like you’re banging a woman instead a of a half woman half man

Depends on the girl and the shape of her face. Some girls look REALLY good with short hair, but some look more masculine.

Can some girls pull that look off? Sure. But in every case, they look better with long hair.

This. Sure some look good in short hair. But you take any of those women who look good with short hair....and give them longer hair and they are going to look better. Some women are just sexy and good looking in spite of short hair, not b/c of it.

No. Very few can pull it off and they'd look better with long hair anyways.

Not really. But I'm drawn more towards busty women so if she is gifted with her chest, I could get passed the marine haircut.

5b91802c38dda32ba11d37d9f28d56ee.jpg

Max-Cady-1.png

I do like short hair, it like others said it depends on the girl. Some look better with short hair imo, whereas others can’t pull it off and look much better with long hair. I disagree that every chick with short hair “looks much better with long hair.” I don’t think that’s the case at all.

generally no but i think it looks better on some girls.

i thought zoe kravitz looked pretty hot on hot ones with short hair

WU1QR1RMa0NKMFRGY0pIbWdpYncucG5n.jpg

5cfeb50f25f2e710336b7857

I think she looks better with short hair

Yeah, i really dig short hair on women.

I like the ones that can pull it off, but thats because women need to be really beutiful and had certain traits to pull it off, so basically they would look good with most haircuts. I dont think ScarJo looks good.

Back