Do you like short hair on girls?

Some girls can pull it off but even those girls look better with long hair. Examples off the top of my head are Audrey Hepburn and Mia Wasikowska. Funny that in Sabrina, Hepburns transformation from wallflower servants daughter to sophisticated beauty came after she cut her hair but she was so beautiful in the first 20 minutes of the movie comparatively that I was dismayed when she had short hair for the remainder of the film.

back when short hair became fashionable because of friends I fucking groaned. Fuck short hair on chicks. I like nice long beautiful hair on women. Not this liberating feminist short hair shit.

Look I get its hard for women to manage their long hair but it literally belongs on them. Aesthetically and biologically and sexually speaking.

If it's closer to medium I do

But if it's a lesbian cut. Naw. Really it depends on the features and build.

Short hair could look good on a boise dime, while it'll make a land whale look like a pear

No. Only a few girls can pull it off, and they’d still be hotter with long hair.

Yeah, I don't mind it at all.

Not all woman can pull it off though.

Shoulder length is short enough. Needs enough to do a cute feminine ponytail with the end dangling down.

Dishevelled is the best. Hard to pull off with nothing there.

It looks hot as hell on the right woman.
Halsey-Pixie-Cut.jpg

robyn-announces-rmx-rbn-vinyl-series-debuts-tack-a-short-film-big.jpg

I used to be a big fan of it. Now it depends I guess on the woman. Would bald dudes or guys with long hair be the male equivalent to this question?

I used to be a big fan of it. Now it depends I guess on the woman. Would bald dudes or guys with long hair be the male equivalent to this question?
Like both. Have a massive thing with a guy who has the confidence to shave his hair...it's sexy. But so is Jason Momoa.

They need world class bodies and as close to symmetrical facial features as possible. But yes, it is in the realm of possibility

Last edited:
Hells yeah bro, who needs long luscious hair when you got her bent over looking down at this.

4baf4d5ee2ada727fb76c4873cf94d60.gif

Love it when the back of her head feels like my face on a Sunday afternoon.

IT depends some chicks look sexy with short hair but they gotta have the face and body.

To me, it's very sexy!

Sinead O'Connor with her buzz cut in Nothing Compares to you was absolutely gorgeous!

b4ee7b41ff09955465be593d72e91337.png

Back