Do you like Sardines?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you like Sardines?

Laguna-Philippines-Korea-Food-Photographer-Sophies-Gourmet-Sardines-10.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, they are delicious. I just add a little salt and pepper and usually pair with some crackers, but fine by themselves. The ones from Costco are really affordable and delicious.

I'm on record I've never tried it

Now I feel I have to just to give an accurate opinion

Any suggestions?

I personally do - whenever I would diet for a contest, a big portion of my protein intake came from either sardines or kippers (I hate tuna and I could only stomach so much chicken).

I really like the flavored kinds in either tomato sauce or with jalapenos. I don't know if this is universal or something specific to the west indies, but mashed up sardines with onions, pepper and toast is actually really popular (it also doesn't hurt that it is really cheap to make).

I'd eat them all the time as a kid. They make me sick these days.

I do. I don't go out of my way to get them and rarely buy them but they're good packed in the oil. I had lemon and olive oil once that was bangin!

I like them in the mustard sauce or tomato sauce.

I’ll get the mustard ones and eat them on club crackers.

Only in caesar salad dressing.

I'm on record I've never tried it

Now I feel I have to just to give an accurate opinion

Any suggestions?
Its an acquired taste, I haven't eaten them in ages but used to eat them all the time with crackers.

I personally do - whenever I would diet for a contest, a big portion of my protein intake came from either sardines or kippers (I hate tuna and I could only stomach so much chicken).

I really like the flavored kinds in either tomato sauce or with jalapenos. I don't know if this is universal or something specific to the west indies, but mashed up sardines with onions, pepper and toast is actually really popular (it also doesn't hurt that it is really cheap to make).

They are supposed to be healthy they got healthy fat good for the brain and lots of protein. Also Mackerel is a fatty fish

So you like those expensive gourmet canned sardines. I love them in hot sauces but after eating too much it felt like my Anus was on fire, I have sensitive insides and I can get inflamed eating too much spicey or trigger foods

Do you eat them straight out the can only? I eat them also cooking them on the pan and putting it over rice dam they taste good. But I usually just eat them on crackers or some toast.
5600409200442.0.jpg

Yeah they go alright sometimes, can't say I've eaten them for a while though.

Back