do you like Dana White.

yea paying the guy millions to fight, what a dick.

talking crap about someone that sold millions of ppvs and spent almost his entire career with the ufc being one of their biggest draws and being classy

I think he's ok. He'd be tough to work for but if you show him respect he'll have your back and take care of you.

Its the fight business. Its not going to be run by push overs or people that follow the rules.

Very simple question, do you like how the UFC president currently (not in the past) manages himself to the public, fighters, promotes, etc.

Personally i find it a little bit odd how the critizises performances like overeem vs mir and doom vs browne, yet is proud when a fighter like lyman good gets grappled for 3 rounds. Also how he seems to favor fighters such as Nick Diaz and Ronda and will give them anything they want and claim things like Ronda is a top p4p. White is extremely bipolar, more so than ever now.

What are your thoughts about the current Senor White?

I like him...He's no nonsense. And, if you don't agree with him as a fighter, oh well...he's the boss.

Nope. Because of him, MMA and Pro Wrestling look like the same shit.

MMA should be a respected, serious and prestigious sport... Sadly, it looks more like WWE right now than it never did before. Nu-metal crap, uneducated stupid fanbase, a fat and bald president that lies and swears like an idiot on national television to act tough, etc.

Dana White is hurting the sport

No.

I avoid everything Dana, except threads bashing him.

Just posting to get my attendance marked down and fuck Dana, that is all.

I used to like Dana very much. I still like him, he's awesome, but starting to get very annoying. I mean he's a hypocrite, bully and all of that..

He's a walking circus. Find him more annoying as time passes.

If UFC ever wants to really go mainstream or be respected among other sports, Dana needs to clean up his act and not have every other word be f**k. There's a time and a place for it, and during every single interview, is not one of them. Bashing his own fighters isn't good for his image either.

Yes I do. Nobody is perfect and he has made a good job along these years for the sport.

Well I like MMA. And without Dana there would be no MMA.

And he does his job better than anyone else could.

So yes I like him and have a ton of respect for him.

Well I like MMA. And without Dana there would be no MMA.

And he does his job better than anyone else could.

So yes I like him and have a ton of respect for him.

you think without dana white mixed martial arts wouldn't exist.?

I like him much better than most Sherdog denizens seem to. He is a promoter, which means I trust him about as well as a used car salesman or politician. However, once you take that as a given, then a fair amount of his actions make sense.

He also comes across as a fairly genuine liar, which is what makes him so interesting and amusing to me, and what seems to garner the most outrage in these parts. We all know he does not really think the next fight, whomever it may be, is the biggest grudge match ever or the most anticipated rematch or whatever superlative he uses. That kind of lying is his job.(You do not have to like it, and it does not make it right, but it makes it far less bothersome to me.)

However, he is fairly open with his opinions and answers question far less guardedly than he ought to. Because of this he says a lot of contradictory, inflammatory, and needlessly disparaging things about the world of MMA. I think this makes Dana a very interesting person to listen to and unique in the heavily corporate world of professional sports.

All that being said, it seems obvious that a change would be refreshing to a lot of fans. The time is ripe for a more professional personality to fill Dana's role. When and if that happens, I will miss Dana when he is gone.

You said exactly what I was thinking, verbatim.

Back