do you like Dana White.

I do not care either way , that's what the fast forward button was made for.

pfft, don't apologize to whiny bitches.

there-is-no-need-to-be-upset-rustled-my-jimmies-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1278.gif

No, he's the worst thing of the UFC.

Hell no, honestly can't wait to see him replaced. So funny how much greedier and worse his ego has gotten since zuffa took over UFC.

Yeah, because we all remember Dana before Zuffa took over the UFC:rolleyes:

Love Dana White. Looking at my Dana White framed poster hanging over my bed right now.

Love Dana White. Looking at my Dana White framed poster hanging over my bed right now.

this is a quality post.

Jimmies will be rustled over this. I like it.

Good foresight my friend

It's like watching a train wreck.
The way he has all of the MMA media present at scrums in his pocket, makes for very boring questions.

He should stick to what he does best.

119x8w1.gif

However as a sexual being, I cannot deny that his stoic demeanor has ruined several of my favorite silk briefs.

danawhite-playboy1.jpg

I like him much better than most Sherdog denizens seem to. He is a promoter, which means I trust him about as well as a used car salesman or politician. However, once you take that as a given, then a fair amount of his actions make sense.

He also comes across as a fairly genuine liar, which is what makes him so interesting and amusing to me, and what seems to garner the most outrage in these parts. We all know he does not really think the next fight, whomever it may be, is the biggest grudge match ever or the most anticipated rematch or whatever superlative he uses. That kind of lying is his job.(You do not have to like it, and it does not make it right, but it makes it far less bothersome to me.)

However, he is fairly open with his opinions and answers question far less guardedly than he ought to. Because of this he says a lot of contradictory, inflammatory, and needlessly disparaging things about the world of MMA. I think this makes Dana a very interesting person to listen to and unique in the heavily corporate world of professional sports.

All that being said, it seems obvious that a change would be refreshing to a lot of fans. The time is ripe for a more professional personality to fill Dana's role. When and if that happens, I will miss Dana when he is gone.

I've got no real problem with Dana, but I don't follow him on social media and watch all his interviews. I disagree with some things he does and says, and some things I agree with.

Generally I think he's probably not the worst person in the world, and I try to cut anybody in the public spotlight a little slack. I also understand that his job is promotion, so he kinda has to talk and you might not like everything you hear.

yea paying the guy millions to fight, what a dick.

Back