Do you let your mind wander

You know me, man. Even after I've just taken my Adderall for the day & you'd think I'd be laser-focused my ADD lets my mind wander. That's why I'm always multitasking. Even when I'm at leisure watching a film I've also got to be on my laptop surfing the web or hanging out here or on Facebook. It's just the way I operate.

Speaking of films, have you acquired anything new & noteworthy? I haven't for about a month or so. But I've got some preorders coming in a couple of weeks from now & I've got to order a plethora of stuff at the beginning of October.
Oh I got Paranormal Activity blu ray set from Second Sight, which is neat. Other than that just bought a few John Connolly books to catch up, I think he's done 19 or 20 of those books now, one of which is a prequel. How you getting on back in NY?

My problem is that I have too much time to think. I need more distractions in my life.

How often do you really let go? Put the phone down, no distractions, no book no magazine, no TV, music zoning in

Just let your thoughts go wherever they go, get vacant, declutter

209 bitch what

My mind wanders enough all by itself. I can be watching a television program or YouTube video and suddenly realize that I started thinking about something else and lost track of what is going on. It's why I rarely watch television programs as they are broadcast anymore except for sports. I watch On Demand where I can go back if I miss something.

Have you got a decent music set up yet? Record player wired up etc
I’m using my home theatre room as my music room. Great sound, comfy chairs. Easy to fall asleep though!

I take 45 minutes showers daily and use most of the time for meditation.

Back