Relationship Do you know anyone who left their spouse for their (mistress) affair partner and now they are happy?

Not exactly, she married him when she got out but apparently according to wiki they separated in 2019, a year before her death in 2020. And yet she still left everything to him it seems.

I heard that had something to do with Vili Fualaau opening a marijuana business and being with a felon made it harder. Who knows...

So sad. I dont know how men like that reproduce it is good you exist obviously but I legit dont get how guys like that also behave that way to their own family. On flip side there are awkward but good guys who largely are inexperiencrd but would make a woman happier but remain incel. It is like a tragic fact of life. The story repeats itself so often women being messed up by men
Just lucky that I didn't get his cowardice genes.

My old judo coach is supposedly happy with his new broad. Dont know, dont care. Fuck him.

I heard that had something to do with Vili Fualaau opening a marijuana business and being with a felon made it harder. Who knows...
She left everything to him in the end anyway so that would not be hard to believe at all.

*hugs*

Wouldn't piss on your father if he was on fire and I was about to wet myself though.
Pretty sure it's guilt. Not that that makes that okay. He was horrible. I had to email him about this genetic mutation I have and I needed medical family history to provide my medical provider a couple of months ago and he was at least helpful and polite with that.

They weren’t married but my moms boyfriend of almost 20 years was having an affair with some other girl and they are going out now.

My brother. My brother had been married to a woman he had been dating since high school for a number of years and had 2 kids with. I can't pinpoint exactly how many years they'd been together, but well over 10 I believe. A while. He ended up having an affair with a co-worker and impregnated her in 2011. He admitted it to his now ex-wife and also confessed that he didn't love her anymore. It was a giant mess. I felt really bad for his ex-wife. I didn't speak to him for about 5 years after. Knowing my brother and what an impulsive mess he can be, I thought there was no way in hell he'd ever last with the new woman, especially considering their relationship was formed off of the back of an affair that blew up his marriage and sent him into a years-long custody battle. However, I was very wrong. They're now currently married, he and I are cool now, and they've been going strong. My sister-in-law is a really good influence on him and keeps him structured and in line, which is something he needed. My brother also, to his credit, has completely 180'd and has become a much better and more consistent person. My little 9-year old niece is the sweetest little girl. She's as much a part of my family and a part of my heart as my other nieces and nephews. She's awesome. Love her to death. If she eventually finds out one day why she's here and everything that happened between her mom and dad and what not, I'll do everything in my power to never let her feel like she's illegitimate or a "bastard child" or anything like that. She gets treated the exact same way as everyone else.

Logical train of thought. I think every homewrecker thinks they have the magic d!ck/pvssy that'll settle the person down.

Yea, he was groomed and it may have fucked him up. The "mAn tHaT's So HoT, lUcKy cHiLd" douchebros don't really think about that.

Not gonna talk about this particular case, but there were plenty of teachers I had an attraction towards since I was 14 or so. If I had a secret relationship with them at 15, I wouldn't consider it emotionally traumatizing or rape at all lol. My female friends also found plenty of their male teachers hot and talk about to this day, and some of them are in their 30s!

I'm just sad those teachers no longer look hot to me :(

Not gonna talk about this particular case, but there were plenty of teachers I had an attraction towards since I was 14 or so. If I had a secret relationship with them at 15, I wouldn't consider it emotionally traumatizing or rape at all lol. My female friends also found plenty of their male teachers hot and talk about to this day, and some of them are in their 30s!

I'm just sad those teachers no longer look hot to me :(

While I believe you, keep in mind you don't know that for certain unless it happened. Thinking with an adult brain how hot that would be would never replicate how you'd truly feel after it.

Of course, everyone is different. There are individuals who are underaged and can have an intimate relationship with an adult and end up emotionally well adjusted. However many would not and we have to have some sort of standard.

Also, I'm not saying Vili is, we were just speculating that it is possible. From what I read, he said if he ever felt for a minor the way his wife felt for him, he'd seek help. Which is weird because he is both making himself not sound like a creep and inadvertently throwing shade at his wife with that statement... but I digress.

Ok now I want to hear why you resent him lol

We were very close.

...He cheated on his wife who had childhood arthritis and could not give children. He knew this day 1. Joins military, cheats on her. Hasnt talked to myself nor anyone else who helped him find jobs. I used to babysit their dogs, watch the fights at his place, shovel his driveway when he wasnt there so she wouldnt have to. She died in a mall collapse working a 2nd job she wouldnt have otherwise all to keep her house. When he returned he still didnt have the balls to see anyone before or after her funeral. Still hasnt. He is a chump.

Yup. My dad left his previous wife for my mother and they're together for 35 years now, and married for 19 years.

A shame that he left a daughter behind, and she grew up without a dad and hates his guts now.

But his ex wife Is a nasty person. Good on him for leaving her. But yeah, shouldn't have cold shouldered his daughter.

Last edited:

I do actually. Not quite mistress or affair.

A high school friend of mine and his GF went away to the same college together. They didnt live together, and she ended up falling in love with my friends roommate. They like instantly clicked. Broke up with my friend and got with the roommate. My friend had to endure being around them all the time until the next school year when he could get a different room. She is still to this day married to the roommate.. must be almost 20 years now.

He blamed the whole thing on me when I was actually a pretty good kid, pinned me up against the wall by my throat then called child services to get me taken away. All I did was bunk off school, lol. He locked all the doors, when my mum was "WTF are you doing?!" I disappeared out of a window to my boyfriend's for the night. I was 15 I think, right in the middle of my mock exams which obviously fucked me up grades wise, I ended up in hospital because my periods went crazy due to stress. Like to the point of getting light headed every time I stood up I'd lost so much blood.
To say I didn't have daddy issues...
He doesn't deserve me being upset, every friend I've known who I've spoken to says he doesn't deserve me as a daughter and when I emailed him that I had cancer as my mum was dying of it he wasn't interested.

We, as human beings, don't know how strong we are till faced with things like this. Still around, still doing okay.

Damn, you could try telling him you reached Platinum status on Sherdog.
If that don’t bring him around, nothing will.

Yup. My dad left his previous wife for my mother and they're together for 35 years now, and married for 19 years.

A shame that he left a daughter behind, and she grew up without a dad and hates his guts now.

But his ex wife Is a nasty person. Good on him for leaving her. But yeah, shouldn't have cold shouldered his daughter.

Pics of daughter ?

I was technically still with my long-term girlfriend/mother of my two oldest children, Donna when I met my first wife, Vicki. But the relationship had been rocky for years & the only reason we lived together was for the kids. But when I met Vicki I didn't carry on an affair with her. As soon as I realized that I had feelings for Vicki I sat Donna down & admitted to it right away & broke off my relationship with her. And I wound up moving out a couple of days later. Of course, Donna wasn't too happy about it at the time & I had a rough time no longer living with my kids on a full-time basis but everyone adjusted to things eventually.

My marriage to Vicki? It lasted for several years & we had a daughter together but we finally realized after about a decade that we didn't belong together as a couple so we split up & divorced. These days, Donna & I aren't in touch much now that our kids are grown but we get along fine when we do run into one another.

As for Vicki, we're actually good friends these days. She & Jana actually got along great & became friends while spending time together while with our daughter, Autumn. So, she was crushed when Jana passed back in March. In fact, Vicki & her husband actually own the house that I'm staying in now while I search for a new place of my own.

I never understand how white folk get along with their exes and sing Kumbaya.

Never.

Back