Do you know anyone that got royally screwed by a divorce?

it costs about 10 grand to marry em and then a 100 grand to divorce em. i had to give the bitch my house my car, and then pay the bitch so I could see my kids. when she let me. and we got divorced cause I caught her out cheating and the fucker tried to lie about it.also got her female friend to lie for her too.but on the papers it says adultery on her part,so when the kids ask why we split,im showing em the court papers. i'll never trust another bitch again.

If there's kids involved it cha-ching for the woman 99% of the time.

yeah i swear women are too fucking naive in some situations. like when i told my wife this damn male nurse from her hospital was trying to get in her panties she was all "hes just a friend. he isnt like that." until he tried to kiss her and she bugged the fuck out. she was shocked. he moved on to some other married nurse. got her pregnant and divorced and the ex beat the piss out of him and put him in his own fucking e.r.

i like to call that "karma".

Feel good story of the week imo

Chris Rock (I think it was him) has a whole routine about how guys don't have female friends. They just have chicks they haven't fucked yet.

it costs about 10 grand to marry em and then a 100 grand to divorce em. i had to give the bitch my house my car, and then pay the bitch so I could see my kids. when she let me. and we got divorced cause I caught her out cheating and the fucker tried to lie about it.also got her female friend to lie for her too.but on the papers it says adultery on her part,so when the kids ask why we split,im showing em the court papers. i'll never trust another bitch again.

I have a feeling stories like this will increase as the younger generations grow older.

yeah i swear women are too fucking naive in some situations. like when i told my wife this damn male nurse from her hospital was trying to get in her panties she was all "hes just a friend. he isnt like that." until he tried to kiss her and she bugged the fuck out. she was shocked. he moved on to some other married nurse. got her pregnant and divorced and the ex beat the piss out of him and put him in his own fucking e.r.

i like to call that "karma".

i

i think its just the principle of it. i'd be lying if i said i didnt want to go throttle that guy just because he tried it. granted my wife told me about it, but thats not always the case. i was more irritated that he knew me and had seen me at my wifes work and thought he could get her without any repercussions. i understand the other guy beating the fuck out of him. he may not want anything to do with his wife any more and they BOTH fucked up his life.

The dude saw you before hand? And still thought it was a risk worth taking? You're not exactly a small guy or less than intimidating... Aside from those texts you sent me of those shorts. If you worse those to the hospital, I could understand him not being intimidated. lol

How did it get like this? How did the laws get so screwy? A marriage is very similar to a business partnership. If the business fails one partner wouldn't be expected to pay the other an amount equal to their 'high time'.

I get that it's trickier with kids involved, but really, all these stories about alimony and having to pay for the house that she lives in while you get relegated to a bachelor pad in a shitty apartment?

i think its just the principle of it. i'd be lying if i said i didnt want to go throttle that guy just because he tried it. granted my wife told me about it, but thats not always the case. i was more irritated that he knew me and had seen me at my wifes work and thought he could get her without any repercussions. i understand the other guy beating the fuck out of him. he may not want anything to do with his wife any more and they BOTH fucked up his life.

yeah, yeah i totally get it in your situation - but your wife wasn

How did it get like this? How did the laws get so screwy?

They haven't gone screwy. They just haven't changed all that much, from the days when women weren't expected to work, and support themselves.

I don't think I've ever talked to a divorced person who didn't think they got the short end of the stick.

Modern divorce settlements are really offensive to women.

Couple splits up, white knight judge decides to award this woman for her time spent in the relationship with money. It's obvious what that is: it's prostitution.

Getting married in this day and age is just stupid, marriage meant something 100 years ago, it doesnt mean the same things today.

Yes, my uncle down in Florida.

He was both the breadwinner and the more involved parent. And he wanted the marriage to continue. She met some younger dipshit at a bar and decided she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, breaking up her family.

And somehow she was awarded the house, custody, child support, and fucking alimony because some states are comically and disgustingly slanted in favor of the woman regardless of circumstance.

Not yet but my brother just got separated and headed for a divorce and they want to do it without a divorce lawyer and everything be nice and great. We shall see, but my brother makes well into 6 figures and my parents try and tell him he needs to protect himself.

I hear you don't even have to get married for this shit to happen. After a year or so of living together, you get proclaimed partners or something, I forgot what the term is called and breaking up is basically like getting a divorce.

I hear you don't even have to get married for this shit to happen. After a year or so of living together, you get proclaimed partners or something, I forgot what the term is called and breaking up is basically like getting a divorce.

Talking about a Common Law Marriage?

That doesn't ring a bell, but that could be it. I know here in vegas, it's living together for 6 months.

Yes, my uncle down in Florida.

He was both the breadwinner and the more involved parent. And he wanted the marriage to continue. She met some younger dipshit at a bar and decided she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, breaking up her family.

And somehow she was awarded the house, custody, child support, and fucking alimony because some states are comically and disgustingly slanted in favor of the woman regardless of circumstance.

A hit man seems like a much cheaper option.

Back