Do you know any people who turned gay then turned straight again?

I kind of fluctuate between gay and straight all the time depending on the situation

A girl dated one of my friends from 16-19 then she was with a girl for 5 years then she got back with my friend and now they've been married 5 years.

it is called a bro job or a man job.

a blow job/hand job between two straight bros

i heard a dude on a dating show-with a chick- say he "tried it and didnt like it" with a dude
thats a form of str8-gay-str8

Kinda like Mr Garrison.
A girl i know who works in halifax. Claimed she went full lesbian and didn't like men anymore for about 2 years.

Then it "just happened" and she started dating a guy. She was pretty much shunned or cold shouldered by a lot of Lesbians after that. Even though she said she likes both and she is Bi now. Some groups are kind of elitist. She put a huge long rant on her facebook for people criticizing her choices and not being able to help who you fall in love with

Then she dumped him for some "Too much of a guy" reason and went back to ladies only.

Now she is knocked up and monogamous with another dude.

Wouldn't that make them bisexual? I mean if it's just a one-off thing then I suppose you could call that individual bi-curious but really I tend to think that once you engage in sex with someone of the same sex even once then that makes you bisexual. But I suppose that's no longer considered the case, I'm not sure.

But if you're talking about an individual who's bisexual but who no longer engages in same-sex activities because they're in a monogamous relationship with someone of the opposite sex then yes, I know someone like that very well. She's my wife. Before I met her she dated & had relationships with women as well as men but once we became involved she stopped having sex with women because we're committed to one another.

Though she still identifies as bisexual she just happens to be in a monogamous "straight" marriage with me.
A coworker once said “you can be a truck driver for 30 years and no one bats an eye, but you suck one cock and you will always be a cocksucker.”

A girl i know who works in halifax. Claimed she went full lesbian and didn't like men anymore for about 2 years.

Then it "just happened" and she started dating a guy. She was pretty much shunned or cold shouldered by a lot of Lesbians after that. Even though she said she likes both and she is Bi now. Some groups are kind of elitist. She put a huge long rant on her facebook for people criticizing her choices and not being able to help who you fall in love with

Then she dumped him for some "Too much of a guy" reason and went back to ladies only.

Now she is knocked up and monogamous with another dude.

Gotta be a Gold star lesbian to be top of the lesbian hierarchy.

Uh...

Peter North.

Girl friend married and had two kids with a guys she knew since they were 5, had a fling with a really butch woman, stayed with her husband and then when they broke up she moved in with another woman. That fell apart then she moved in with another guy and had a kid with him, now they’ve broken up. I think she’s just internet dating now

Friend of a friend that is a born again cristian. He actually preaches about his past lifestyle.

I still think he is gay or bi just fighting/hiding his urges.

Last edited:
My cousin. She was lesbian for quite a while with a wife and everything, then she met a guy and became born again, and married him.

I knew a buddy from high school that Switched six or seven times before finally realizing that women are just much more attractive than men.

this is why we need to bring back the spartan rock. One look at birth and niet

I ran into John Stamos at Amoeba Records Hollywood back in 2003. I was only gay for about 5 minutes and have been straight ever since.

Back