Do You Judge Women Who Work at Places Similar to Hooters?

Never knew Sherdog had such Paragon's of virtue until I saw this thread.

Most you guys sound like old catty women. It's a sports bar that serves beer and wings, not some seedy brothel or strip joint. You'll see girls wear less at the beach. Their uniforms are really out of date and are hardly scandalous anymore.

Most you guys sound like old catty women. It's a sports bar that serves beer and wings, not some seedy brothel or strip joint. You'll see girls wear less at the beach. Their uniforms are really out of date and are hardly scandalous anymore.
you sound...

like a patron.

you sound...

like a patron.

Well I am a fan of beer, sports, wings, and tits. They happen to have all four, plus they always get the UFC PPVs. I'd still go there if their service wasn't complete shit and they had competitive prices.

No kidding. When the audience of a forum that routinely objectifies the living shit out of women on a daily basis gets all preachy about women having proper values and only working them good moral jobs, you know there's some hypocritical, self-serving bullshit going on.

Third wave Feminism tends to make me want to upchuck but, I have to admit, what I'm seeing here just reeks of a bunch of men getting upset that women are working them uppity jobs they don't like. Guess what assholes - your sisters/mothers/daughters can do what they want and you just get to bitch about it to your buddies while you visit the strippers.

Of course I judge them but you better believe I'm going to stare at their bodies while I do.

There's one in Lafayette I go to with my buddies. Excellent food.

Only if they're ugly and/or fat do I question their career choice...

I like my women serving me much like how I prefer some milk in my cofee....3% fat
why_you_really_have_to_go_to_cafg_lu_for_coffee_640_14.jpg

Cafe Lu

HA HA HA! "Your honor/principles aren't the same as mine, therefore you don't have them." Again, go shove them up your ass or get paying them the money they'll lose trying to live up to how you think should act. I look forward to your whining post the first time someone runs a train on one of your girls and she likes it when you can't do shit about it ;)

On a side note, it's funny to see someone with a guy who taps to strikes in his avatar talking about "honor/principles"....

no im saying you dont have those principles. thats my point. you dont have the values or principles to disagree with the decision to work at hooters.

also, is that what happens to girls in your family? why would you wish your misfortune on others? things could have been different if your girls were taught better values.

Back