Do you hold pimps in a high regard?

So... how do you get your drugs? Directly or indirectly you're going through a drug lord.

First of all, it's possible he...gasp...doesn't do drugs.

Second, what does respect have to do with getting X through Y? Please.

Interesting,

What is everyone opinion of Pedos??

Loveable scamps???

When I first saw the thread title I thought it said "Do you hold pimples in high regard?"

And I was all "WTF, no."

Nah. All Pimps, as far as I'm concerned, can get Jay Lee'd

Pimps, in the metaphorical sense, are aight though.

Last edited:
High regards? No.

But they can be amusing sometimes

The Mack was a great movie btw.

Maya Angelou was a pimp...and a prostitute, a player-manager of sorts I guess.

anyone who holds pimps in high regards is obviously a low life.

What do yall think of this guy.

8C8768417-130828-dennis-hof-jsw-103p.jpg
He got Sunny Lane to hook. Respect.

High regard? Who holds criminals in high regard?

Just saw "American Pimp" by the Hughes Brothers...and these guys (pimps) are truly the scum of the earth. Abusive, manipulative, scumbags.

Opinions on pimps?

Discuss

If i met them and thought i could get away with killing them i would bury them with no remorse. period

I almost got into a confrontation w/ a pimp a few weeks ago. I was walking out the corner store. I also almost bought a 40 oz. of Old E. But I digress.

Anyhow, I walked past some broad and said hi to her, just trying to be nice. Next thing I heard was some large-explosive pimp yell out, "did you just say hi to that dude?"

I was kind of shocked at first, but got ready to defend myself against the pimp. Thankfully, he and his hoe kept walking back to their street corner.

I know he probably beat the ish out of her for saying hi to me. I felt bad, but what can you do? It is not entirely the pimp's fault. He is just doing what he has to do to keep his bishes in line. The hoe has to rise up and break away from the pimp. Go independent. Put some ads out on Craigslist, etc.. 2 or 3 tricks a day at $100-$150 a pop will support a crackwhore. She can afford a shitty place to stay and have money left over for crack cocaine. Plus, she doesn't have to worry about income tax. She gets that straight cash w/ no 90% cut to the pimp.

these guys (pimps) are truly the scum of the earth. Abusive, manipulative, scumbags.

Bingo. Pimps are shit. Only pimp that had my respect was Butters when he knew how to treat his main bitch good and well all of them good.

I can't stand them, and I deal with them frequently. They have horrible hygiene and are a step up from homeless. They peddle ugly, nasty crack whores and they act like they are desirable to women with teeth.

And every single one I have ever dealt with are abusive to their whores and run they mouths up until the point of arrest, but when they have the chance to fight, they never do. I had one tell me he would slap me like a bitch until I got my hands on him. Then he cried like one begging me not to arrest him.

Please update your bear's eye view thread. Getting real sick of your shit, officer.

Pimps are the reason that prostitution should be legalized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back