Do you hold pimps in a high regard?

No, I feel they're like leaches/parasites. They lean onto a woman to make money for them. Without that, they have nothing to offer society

of course not, how can anyone in all seriousness hold them in high regard

Usually middle school or high school kids.

I had a friend who was friends with a black pimp who had vitiligo all over his hands and lower portion of his face. We'd watch boxing matches together years back.

He was a mean, violent man.

And no.... I didn't respect him.

Scumbags often hold more successful scumbags in high regard.

I don't know...they sometimes are glorified.

yeah as part of escapism and farce

but i said in all seriousness, it's hard to take them seriously let alone respect them

sanjose01.jpg

i can respect the control they have over the multiple women and the manipulation.

i can respect the control they have over the multiple women and the manipulation.

Because it's probably really tough to manipulate women who have to resort to hooking to make enough money to eat, right? Pimps have real skills.

:rolleyes:

I've never met one, everything I know about pimps comes from Hollywood so it's hard to say.

Because it's probably really tough to manipulate women who have to resort to hooking to make enough money to eat, right? Pimps have real skills.

:rolleyes:

yeah, controlling a bunch of crazy hardened drug addicted women is so easy im sure anyone could do it :icon_neut

Pimpin ain't easy!

No for real though someone needs to post that old ass video of a karate dude opening up a can of whoop ass on a pimp!

What happens to hookers when they have no pimp is worse than the abuse a pimp hands out. You gotta remember that these hoes need someone to call Daddy.

Back