Do you have Wilder as the power punch goat?

Wilder floored Fury four times, nearly stopping him in two fights. Something nobody else has come close to doing, including Wald who's basically Lennox 2.0.

Before wilder it was pretty unanimous among non-casuals that Shavers was the GOAT puncher, and he never won a title was walked down and knocked out by far lesser fighters than Fury.

Fury walking wilder down and stopping him is a reflection of wilder's poor boxing skill and suspect durability--it says NOTHING about his power, as it isn't like Fury was walking through anything that landed clean.
Amen, we’ve all watched old school boxing, when has there been someone notable at HWT with Wilders unique long tall and fast build combined with power that doesn’t seem reliant at all on balance or even a need to travel a very far distance or even be thrown in a power producing way at all in some cases to score a KD or KO, he has absolute dynamite in his hands and yes by this point I in particular find him to be unique in that quality enough to have a claim to this title of hardest hitting.

Those guys that aren’t that impressive would be amongst Wilders best wins imo

And I'd wager Levi Forte and Roberto Devila would not see the end of a Wilder fight. Like I said, only talking fire power

"Eye test for power....visual force before real punches..." Its official you never have put on gloves in your life....lmao what a joke. Hahaha

So according to your logic you wouldn't be able to visually tell the power difference between Wilder and a girl punching a heavy bag. lol.

Fury exposed Wilders power. He kept getting up. You don't get up when a great puncher nails you, especially not even visually wobbly. He was fine when he got up each time. Wilder has good power but nothing more but they created a myth because he knocked out a bunch of cans. As soon as he stopped fighting them his KO ratio will drop like most HW's

Name me a single fighter he fought that tyson or lewis would not have slept.

That has got to be taken into consideration. Can't think of another puncher in the discussion, Shavers included, that made for murder scenes like that. Stiverne also looked like a bomb blast victim in the second one.

You are judging his power based on 1 freakish reaction which we have seen many times before in the sport? This is a prime example of getting carried away. That is not more impressive than someone knocked out cold.

The game has moved on, my bro....like lot. No one has the KO ratio that Wilder does.

According to your logic Charles Martin and Frank Bruno are bigger punchers than Mike Tyson. GG.

God Damn casuals..

You are judging his power based on 1 freakish reaction which we have seen many times before in the sport? This is a prime example of getting carried away. That is not more impressive than someone knocked out cold.

Na that's just one considerable aspect. Missed the post about the KO rate (91%), and knocking down/stopping every man he ever fought? Weak resume or no, are there any other hw champs that could claim the same? Enlighten me

Fury exposed Wilders power. He kept getting up. You don't get up when a great puncher nails you, especially not even visually wobbly.
So none of that is true and it not only exposes your phony charade as some type of boxing expert but it exposes your shit 4 brains too.
M. Tyson... Lennox....& every other "powerful puncher" have cracked people clean only to have the opponent rise again to beat the count.

You are just some weird guy who watches only highlights then gets all preachy not realizing your assine rants actually tell on yourself as a novice who has probably never watched a full fight.

2 other points that kill your silly argument. None of the fighters you have mentioned have a 100% KO or TKO ratio. Also many of those fighters have had fights stopped for less and shorter counts than Fury/Wilder 1.

P.S. please stop starting off every one of your cry baby replies with "so according to your logic...."
Then providing no logical rebuttal yourself.

If as you claim you can't visually judge power how can you judge whether Wilder hits a heavy bag harder than child?

If as you claim you can't visually judge power how can you judge whether Wilder hits a heavy bag harder than child?
That is what intelligent people call a "false equivalency. " Next time you're watching YouTube highlights pretending to be a "non-cassual" boxing expert look it up. Thats honestly not a good point.

I see you with the sneaky pathetic non quote replies too. Ahhhh how fragile.

So you can't. That's another KO chump.

i was just thinkin about this.

so far he's met his kryptonite but how many guys in history can do what fury did?

wilder has power through 12 rounds and it literally only takes one...he's 50/50 versus whoever u wanna put in. foreman, ali, liston, frazier, tyson, holmes, louis, johnson.

shit the only guy that he couldnt incapacitate was charlie z.

random as hell but i went back and rewatched liakhovich's slugfest with lamon brewster. man that was a fun fight

Liakhovich had a tough career. His KO loss to Helenius was pretty brutal also.

GlumSimplisticInvisiblerail-max-1mb.gif

so far he's met his kryptonite but how many guys in history can do what fury did?

Fury is the only world class opponent Wilder has had and hes been dropped multiple times by average fighters. Fury does not have an amazing chin and he got up fine each time he was knocked down. So the answer is many.

i was just thinkin about this.

wilder has power through 12 rounds and it literally only takes one...he's 50/50 versus whoever u wanna put in. foreman, ali, liston, frazier, tyson, holmes, louis, johnson.

shit the only guy that he couldnt incapacitate was charlie z.
50\50 in your dreams …. Wilder could barely touch 90 year old Ortiz …..You must’ve started watching yesterday and googled some names……sorry reread and realized you’re trolling….carry on

Fury is the only world class opponent Wilder has had and hes been dropped multiple times by average fighters. Fury does not have an amazing chin and he got up fine each time he was knocked down. So the answer is many.
Iffy chin, but unquestionable recovery. But nice try

Back