Do YOU have what it takes to repel a home invasion?

Yup, though it depends. I only have 1 firearm so id have to hope the intruders didnt have an arsenal. Luckily i have pretty good aim, but facing off against multiples who are all armed would definitely be intimidating.

it's coded to their registration chip. Basically, cat walks to door it won't open. Dog walks to door it opens and locks shut once it closes again which happens about 2 seconds after they walk through it.
Similar to this but bigger.
https://www.australianpetdoors.com.au/product/microchip-cat-door/
That is amazing. I might have to get one. The problem is, I have a new kitten who is an absolute ninja and Houdini. That two seconds is all he would need. Still, I’m going to check it out. Thanks.

LOL, "home owner."

Home owners don't have a half dozen gang members try to raid their house... this "home owner" was involved in something, which is why he was so prepared.

* Underrated comment ^

Hands down, the BEST defense is don't get involved in stupid shit.

That is amazing. I might have to get one. The problem is, I have a new kitten who is an absolute ninja and Houdini. That two seconds is all he would need. Still, I’m going to check it out. Thanks.

This one is probably best suited to your needs. if you put it up a little higher the cat will likely not wanna attempt to jump through a swinging flap. There are quite a few out there.
https://www.amazon.com.au/PetSafe-E...ocphy=9069264&hvtargid=pla-304560215666&psc=1

sure as long as making distinctions is irrelevant to you for trolling purposes. the perp is going to take the direct force of the spray. once he goes down hes getting extra in every visible hole eyes nose and ears. then comes the kicking of the face lol. there is not wind in a house lol. the person doing the spraying is going to get a very minimal amount that is relatively tolerable compared to the perp.

obviously.

Peppers pray doesn't always stop people that are really high or drunk. I've seen it first hand.

Peppers pray doesn't always stop people that are really high or drunk. I've seen it first hand.

yes i know but it usually does. nobody would rather face a perp without it unless they are stupid frankly.

i have a saiga 12 in my bedroom, so yah , as long as i can make it there in time. I dont keep a gun on me at home usually unless i feel extra paranoid

sure as long as making distinctions is irrelevant to you for trolling purposes. the perp is going to take the direct force of the spray. once he goes down hes getting extra in every visible hole eyes nose and ears. then comes the kicking of the face lol. there is not wind in a house lol. the person doing the spraying is going to get a very minimal amount that is relatively tolerable compared to the perp.

obviously.

Was just busting your balls about the rape whistle brah but not trolling you about using pepper spray inside.
From Sabres site:

Pepper Spray Use

The biggest difference between using pepper spray indoors and using it outdoors is the fact that using it in an enclosed area means it won't dissipate as quickly from the air. How long does pepper spray last in the air? It depends on the circulation of air in the room. With ventilation or open windows and a fan or air conditioning running, the lingering smell of pepper spray may only last a few minutes after its use. In rooms where the air is still or there's little ventilation, it can last for up to 30 minutes. For this reason, it's generally advised that you not practice using pepper spray indoors. If you need to use it indoors to protect yourself, don't stay in the area if you can get away. Staying in the room only increases your risk of being exposed to the residual pepper spray in the air and becoming incapacitated yourself.
<{1-1}>

Last edited:
Was just busting your balls about the rape whistle brah but not trolling you about using pepper spray inside.
From Sabres site:

Pepper Spray Use

The biggest difference between using pepper spray indoors and using it outdoors is the fact that using it in an enclosed area means it won't dissipate as quickly from the air. How long does pepper spray last in the air? It depends on the circulation of air in the room. With ventilation or open windows and a fan or air conditioning running, the lingering smell of pepper spray may only last a few minutes after its use. In rooms where the air is still or there's little ventilation, it can last for up to 30 minutes. For this reason, it's generally advised that you not practice using pepper spray indoors. If you need to use it indoors to protect yourself, don't stay in the area if you can get away. Staying in the room only increases your risk of being exposed to the residual pepper spray in the air and becoming incapacitated yourself.
<{1-1}>

dum dum post.

I feel like having a guard dog is overrated as fuck because people can very easily poison them with some quality meat and any sort of cheap poison.

Guard dogs only work when you have someone there with the dogs (a night duty guard) who can control them and tell them what to do and what not to do. Another case would be in the olden times when it was incredibly hard to access poison.

Leaving a guard dog in your backyard by himself is like leaving a 7 year old with a shotgun to protect your backyard. They are smart animals but still dumb as fuck compared to an adult human.

It might deter certain ragtag groups of petty criminals who don't plan ahead, but once you get some guy who has even the slightest plan, the very first thing they will do is poison your dogs.

Think of it more like those steering wheel locks.

Not invincible but enough to choose another house.

Dogs are usually a warning system.

Also many dogs sleep inside.

Back