Do YOU have what it takes to repel a home invasion?

Steel frame doors, easy access to firearms in room, 10000 lumen flashlight, 3 watch dogs, police satation within close proximity

I get that.
But inside your home you’re gonna get it too.
<Kpop01>

sure as long as making distinctions is irrelevant to you for trolling purposes. the perp is going to take the direct force of the spray. once he goes down hes getting extra in every visible hole eyes nose and ears. then comes the kicking of the face lol. there is not wind in a house lol. the person doing the spraying is going to get a very minimal amount that is relatively tolerable compared to the perp.

obviously.

American doors really are shit..

And also no, the robbers would absolutely be better armed than me.. and i'd probably be in more trouble than the robbersbif i owned any way of protecting myself..

Desert Eagle 50AE & 2 Pitbull's that dont take too kindly to anyone setting foot in their home without me reacting normally or being there

Whereas most people put up stickers that say “protected by such and such security system” I have a sticker on my door that says “occupied by Sherdog platinum member”.

never been robbed.

With my luck they'll probably catch me while I'm taking a shit. Other then that I should be fine unless its the SWAT team.

Might want to rectify this problem, if you want it available for home defense. Ammo should be kept in a magazine preferably inside the pistol with a round chambered.
I'm in Canada so storage laws are more strict. However, I believe I could store a loaded magazine in the same safe as my pistol. I choose to go the extra mile, safety wise, to satisfy my wife's concerns.

Plus, if I shoot a home invader in Canada, its likely I'll have the book thrown at me in court. In Canada, criminals sometimes have more rights than the victims. Sad but true.

Probably not, I'll just give them what they want. But it's very highly unlikely scenario to ever occur. You have about 0.00023 chance this will happen to you.

Yes armed (with many firearms) and live in a castle doctrine state.

Good luck, have fun. Reinforced door in a steel frame that's set into concrete.
Not even Leonidas could Sparta kick his way through it.

What about the backyard patio door?

Come on in...

tombstone-im-your-huckleberry.gif

What about the backyard patio door?

Don't have one, IMO they're more trouble than they're worth in Canada.
Besides being a gaping security hole, they're a money pit since they require regular repairs & replacement in our harsh climate.
Everyone I know who has one ends up replacing them every 10-12 years or so.

Yes, loaded 12 gauge on my bedroom wall with a cold steel recon 1 on the night stand.

My dogs are locked inside at night for this reason. Doggy door locked. You'd have to kick the mandoor in before You'd open the dog door. In the meantime, You'd have two angry fidos making a hell of a racket, with me slipping two spare mags into my pocket as I walk down stairs with my pistol which was in the nightstand safe cocked and locked...
(Edited for shitty cellphone autocorrect)
I feel like having a guard dog is overrated as fuck because people can very easily poison them with some quality meat and any sort of cheap poison.

Guard dogs only work when you have someone there with the dogs (a night duty guard) who can control them and tell them what to do and what not to do. Another case would be in the olden times when it was incredibly hard to access poison.

Leaving a guard dog in your backyard by himself is like leaving a 7 year old with a shotgun to protect your backyard. They are smart animals but still dumb as fuck compared to an adult human.

It might deter certain ragtag groups of petty criminals who don't plan ahead, but once you get some guy who has even the slightest plan, the very first thing they will do is poison your dogs.

Back