Do YOU have what it takes to repel a home invasion?

Good luck, have fun. Reinforced door in a steel frame that's set into concrete.
Not even Leonidas could Sparta kick his way through it.

Do you have windows in your house?

Idk why people buy dogs for protection. I got a dog because I missed having a dog. I don't expect it to jump in and start fighting for me. But I also don't need it to, takes me 2.5 seconds to open my pistol safe next to my computer in my bed room.

Same here but my dog can hear a cat walking across the lawn at night. He’ll for damn sure hear the Wet Bandits trying to intrude. Win win for me as I’m a heavy sleeper.

Idk why people buy dogs for protection. I got a dog because I missed having a dog. I don't expect it to jump in and start fighting for me. But I also don't need it to, takes me 2.5 seconds to open my pistol safe next to my computer in my bed room.

A dog might hear something sooner than you do and wake you.

I have a 44 magnum and a mini 14 .223 folding stock with a 30 round clip. They will shoot through walls.

Yup, wife and I would give it hell…no doubt..

My gun would be no good to me as I store it trigger locked and in a separate safe from my 9mm ammo. So, my aluminum baseball bat would have to do.

Genuine Katana next to my bed, guns in the gunsafe in my room. Two dogs (that will soon be a full grown German Shepard/Amstaff and a Great Dane cross Mastiff) plus my Maori friend who rents a room in my house. I think I'll be okay.
plot twist.

The Maori friend is in on it and has drugged your dogs hidden your gun safe key and thrown your katana out. Now you have 5 big Maoris kicking down your door.

Mostly prepared. My house is set up so anyone not familiar with it will trip over a lot of shit, i have 40lb kb's to drop over the stairs to crush someone, a few bows, tomahawk, manriki chain shuriken, shotgun, axes. I can also see well in the dark and k ow how to use the light switches to my advantage to blind ppl while preserving my vision.

Im more worried about my wife and child than myself. Been a victim of two home invasions before, though thankfully not in my own house.

I think home invasions should be attempted murder charges and 10 years minimum.

In Canada I’d go to jail if I shot a home invader, so I’ll rely on a baseball bat.

Well then home invasion is only a good thing
nod-yes.gif

In Canada I’d go to jail if I shot a home invader, so I’ll rely on a baseball bat.

In my city you'd be dead for this. But, if you live in ottawa....lol i think they would just break in and hug you repeatedly.

I don't own a gun. I have a military entrenching tool nearby so i'm gonna charge with that if necessary.

Back