Do you have get togethers for UFCs?

My buddies and I would buy every GSP, Jones, and Anderson PPV.

Now we only buy Jones and Hendricks PPVs.

Only way we buy anything other than the aforementioned, is if it's a really big fight (like Aldo-Edgar).

That's the only time my buddies get together for a fight. All my friends are casuals, I'm the only "hardcore" fan among them.

But we usually try to grill some burgers / steak and get white girl wasted.

literally zero of my friends are intrested enough to actually watch an entire card of ufc
i dont even think they know there are more than 1 fight per event

Just with my immediate family, we've had get togethers before, but its very rare. Most people I know don't watch UFC or any fight sports in general, most are big sissies, lol. They are huge casuals and just watch Mayweather or Pacquiao and that's it.

I need more friends that are into MMA, I have cousins that are really into it, but they live out of state....

I used to have friends over to watch fights but not really anymore. I came to feel that way after I had two friends over for UFC 169 which maybe wasn't awful, but relatively uneventful for sure. Nowadays I usually just prefer to watch it by myself or with my brother.

I enjoy having get-togethers for UFC events, but I enjoy watching them solo just as much! A crowd equals a sweet pot luck, but it also means a ton of silly questions which distract you from the action. My next gathering will be the re-coronation of The Dragon this July! Can't wait!

I'm from the UK where MMA isn't very popular, so I don't have a lot of friends who are into MMA. I certainly don't have enough large enough for a gathering, so I just watch it on my own, or with my mum on a few occasions. She actually enjoys some of the fights, with the exception of LnP bouts.

For PPV and Fox cards yes.

For fight nights like tonight usually just me, brother and cousin, maybe a friend or two come over if nobody is doing nothing that night.

When the events are free. Seems my friends usually have other plans during ppvs. :icon_neut

I have a lot of friends who are hard core fans too and I invite them over for ppv fights when I can. Unfortunately, I work in the oilfield so I work weekends a lot or find out I'm off at the last minute.

Sadly most of my friends fell out of MMA. They were really casual to begin with, but now just about all of them lost interest. Funny, they all lost it right around when brock got his ass kicked by overeem.

Someone go start a thread about UFC and Fox Sports issues. Can't search old threads or make new ones lol

UFC is getting the shaft by these stations.

..................no we do not condone ritualistic events of violence and join up to praise in their glory. :icon_lol: I prefer the comfort of home.

Used to. Unfortunately, nobody gives a fuck about the UFC anymore though.

sometimes yeah before. with friends. but just recently none yet bec of work and schedule

Used to about 6 or 7 years ago but we've all moved away and nobody I know now watches or cares.

Back