Do you have an issue playing games as a female character? For example Tomb Raider?

Chun Li is my favorite character in Street Fighter. I've mained with her in Street Fighter 2, Street Fighter Alpha Series, Third Strike, and SFIV. I've never had any issues playing with female characters who can kick butt, but then again I'm not a fan of feminism or that in-your-face "girl power" nonsense either. Furthermore, nothing makes me want to hurl and cringe more than watching losers in the gaming community fetishize and sexualize fictional female video game characters. Bleh.

Why? I get to stare at a woman's ass playing from 3rd person POV.

Only when they don’t let me control the camera so I can pan around to look at their boobs.

Its a character I literally dont care.

If I'm making a character I tend to make it a dude and will usually make it look like myself if I can.

If the game has a female main character like metroid, tomb raider, I don't give a shit. Great games, who cares. For fighting games I use whoever is fun to play and I find a lot of my favorite characters a female.

When it's obvious the game is pandering to cunty soft bitch video gamers by shoving chicks into games to gratify weirdos who care about stupid shit like that I do notice it. I find it fucking annoying, but if the game is good it wouldn't stop me from playing.

I don't have an issue as long as the character isn't insufferable (female leads are more annoying in general especially in jrpgs with voice acting)

Dunno what happened to TLOU 2 didn't they turn that ellie chick into like super dyke?

I always play as a female character if given the choice. I'm in touch with my feminine side bro. Plus I love character creators and I'd rather spend time designing a woman over a dude

Some times the voice actor for a female character just does a better job than her male counterpart. I think the guy who voiced Shephard was fine, but Jennifer Hale was great.

I don't care.
I didn't understand the controversy over the Battefield 5 female lead character either.
The whole time I kept thing of this:
s3PHxam.gif

No i dont care if thats part of the story, but if you are a male playing an MMO who makes a female eh i might make fun of you.

Don't really care as long as the gameplay is good.

I don't have an issue as long as the character isn't insufferable (female leads are more annoying in general especially in jrpgs with voice acting)

Dunno what happened to TLOU 2 didn't they turn that ellie chick into like super dyke?

She already was.

Nope. I'll always do a second playthrough as a female if there are customization options, dialogue options and like in Bioware games. I'll probably start Cyberpunk 2077 as a female because word is her VA is outstanding.

Naw, Hat in Time was awesome.

As a kid, I tended to pick whatever character looked the coolest and that was hardly ever the woman. The one exception was Golden Axe because she had the dragon magic.

As an adult, I don't care whatsoever. As long as the character and story is interesting, I'm in.

I always play as a female character if given the choice. I'm in touch with my feminine side bro. Plus I love character creators and I'd rather spend time designing a woman over a dude

I concur. Whenever there's an option, i tend to create a female character... not sure what it says but i guess i don't identify with the character i create, i don't see myself as the character... Most people i know create characters that look like them and play as if they are them...

*edit: or mayhaps i unconsciously identify as a lady... a giant lady...

No, not unless the character is crap like the Life is Strange prequel. I watched a vid from that game and that character was terrible.

Ask people who play GTA online. Guarantee half the females playing are dudes

I never finished dead or alive :beach volleyball as a kid because i fapped to much playing it.

Does that count?

Back