Do You Have A Staple Supplement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a old member under a new name, think about it or PM me. Anyone on my board or anabolicminds can tell you the same. No one is making you take it. If you don't want to, fine. But for some people like me it has done wonders.

mmacoach said:
I am a old member under a new name, think about it or PM me. Anyone on my board or anabolicminds can tell you the same. No one is making you take it. If you don't want to, fine. But for some people like me it has done wonders.

So what made you come back to mention Cissus? If you were an old member, why didnt you bring it up before?

It seems like all these people who need to take it as a staple, and 100% backing, you think it would have been mentioned once before the arrival of the manufacturer.

Why all the new fangled earge to tout Cissus.

TEAM AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

I have brought it up before. Read through the threads, fugure it out smart guy. This is not the only thread I posted in today.

Sigh, already with a "smart guy" comment.

Wow, you posted once in the manufacturer's own thread. Then came back just to say you back it 100%.

I'll say it again, you think it would have been mentioned once before the arrival of the manufacturer.

I gave you a link to where I talked about it before. Geez I an not help you any further than that. I mean really. Try it or don't, it worked wel for me and two of my clients.

mmacoach said:
I gave you a link to where I talked about it before. Geez I an not help you any further than that. I mean really. Try it or don't, it worked wel for me and two of my clients.

Help me? Are you kidding me?

I dont think new members coming out of the woodwork, posting what can only be described as sales pitches, offer any help.

You know when I first read this post, I thought the exact same thing as Rjkd12, which he brilliantly put

" I"m sure I can find a testimonial that alcohol is someones favorite supplelement and that they take/need it more than ciccus RX."

If you take it and need it as a staple supplement, thats great. But anybody who just signs up on sherdog and starts using terms like "staple supplement", "I back Cissus 100% especially for a boxer or grappler", sounds to me like they are just trying to fulfill some contractual agreement of some kind.

I think the thread with the free blistex sample was more helpful than this POS.

Oh my gosh. Man I gave you a link that wasn't een for Cissus, look in the first five posts where I say I liked it for my joints, then tell me I am new. Or as they said look on www.anabolicminds or www.mmaathletes.com and there are users who have used it and like it. I didn't think I would have to spell it out for you that much, but alas I did.

Trust me I picked up on that after your first post.

I was just curious why you never brought it up until last month if it was such a wonderful product.

See what I am saying. Just seems a little wierd to go from never mentioning it with all your posts, you were a brown belt werent you. Then in one month span saying you back it 100%.

Because I have seen you mention other supplements, even other supplements for joint problems. Its a little odd to me. Thats all I am saying.

Probably because I did not finish up my three month experiment with it until last month. Couldn't be that could it?

Coach D,

I appreciate the support, and the conspiracy theories ride rampant with these fellows. I understand the skepticism that the supplement industry created as a whole. I blame the industry and not the people attacking my company. I honestly believe their intentions are honest and are protecting the consumer on sherdog. I have several testimonial in Anabolicminds.com, premiermuscle.com, cuttingedgemuscle.com and so on and so forth. I have just sent 20 bottles to carloa Diaz at American Top team. He will soon produce an unbiased testimonial, and I am working with Brian Cimins of grapplers quest to get our product into many top training facilities FREE of charge for unbiased testimonials. On top of that, I have sent out over 10-12 samples to members of this board free of charge. The sherdog member will post their results in this forum. Which is unbiased approach to marketing.

I rest my reputation on these testimonials. I have seen its effects and confident in the outcome. I am a new company and the consumer should be cautious, but the consumer must also take all facts into consideration and take a risk to purchase or not. If he is considering the supplement, He has an injury. He risks losing 20 dollars if results are negative, or he spends 20 dollars and experiences pain relief which transends into training without pain or minimal pain.

I have also eliminated the 20 dollars risk by providing it for FREE. A hurt fighter is desperate to heal, and I could easily feed off those emotions. Yes, I WILL BE SELLING IT LATER thats just common sense. Those who posted on the thread are receiveing a free trial. The skeptics should save those names on file to compare the testimonials when posted. Once the 30 day trial is finished. They will post a thread on their expierence. Carloa Diaz will post his testimonial along with the 20 other fighters from his camp. Time will tell all!

Take care

BoxingFanNoMore said:
Trust me I picked up on that after your first post.

I was just curious why you never brought it up until last month if it was such a wonderful product.

See what I am saying. Just seems a little wierd to go from never mentioning it with all your posts, you were a brown belt werent you. Then in one month span saying you back it 100%.

Because I have seen you mention other supplements, even other supplements for joint problems. Its a little odd to me. Thats all I am saying.

Why is Coach D registering a new name, anyway? Did he get banned, or did he just realize that he's used up all the currency anonymity affords?

Yeah, something tells me he read that, "Coach D doesn't have much of a reputation around here..." and knew it was true.

BoxingFanNoMore said:
So what made you come back to mention Cissus? If you were an old member, why didnt you bring it up before?

It seems like all these people who need to take it as a staple, and 100% backing, you think it would have been mentioned once before the arrival of the manufacturer.

Why all the new fangled earge to tout Cissus.

TEAM AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

COME TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY, YEAH!

I have not heard from leverage's friend about the studies, but I have gotten my hands on them myself.

This is information straight from the studies, not opinion. I"ll post my opinion in the next post.

Although this doesn't exactly back up previous conclusions, I am looking for an answer, not to put anybody down or prove someone wrong. I will always post all information I have and not be selective.

The first one involves inducing fractures on rabbits on their right forearms. They then gave the rabbits cortisone and mainly compared Durabolin and Cissus quadrangularis administration 3 weeks after the fracture.

It can best be summarized the same way the article does.
1. Healing of the fractured bone is delayed considerably by the administration of cortisone. The periosteal reaction is reduced and the amount and the densidy of callus is lowered. The mortality rate of the treated subjects is very high due to severe body wasting, atrophy of muslces and gastric perforation.

2. Injection of anabolic hormone Durabolin mitigates the effects of the cortisone on fracture healing as have been observed in chemical, histochemical, radiological, and densitometric studies.

3. Similary, the parenteral administration of the total extract Cissus quadrangularis also definitley neutralizes the antianablic effect of cortisone in healing of fractures.

4. The comparitive study of Cissus quadrangularis and Durabolin showed that the simulatory effet of the former is greater than that of anabolic hormone, possibly due to its vitamin contents.

The 2nd study (I'm talking about them in chronological order) is very similar except they do not give any cortisone. They fractured dog femurs by hand. There were 3 groups, normal control, fractured untreaded control and fractured treated. Also they either had the drug for 3 weeks or 6 weeks.

The study GUESSES that the healing "may be interpreted to indicate that the primary locus of action of the drug is the region of bone regeneration itself. An increase in the concentration of alkaline phosphatase in situ possibly through enhanced stimulation of osteoblasts and or physico-chemical changes in the collagen fibers might induce a more propitious millieu for mineralization." But finishes to say that there needs to be more studies to find out exactly how it works as they are just speculating.

The third study used the same data as the previous. They state:
The findings at 3 weeks post-operation thus indicate that the ossification occurred at a faster rate in the animals treated with the drug. At the end of 6 weeks when ossification was still in progress in majority of the untreated animals, it was not only complete but remodelling had greatly advanced in all the treated animals."

Lastly, I know many didn't read any of this, but this is important. One main thing is that in the second study the dose of cissus was 1 ml/kg body weight which they say is equivalent to 1.6 g of the dried herb. In the first study they had 1 ml of cissus extract intramuscularly twice in the fourth week (the only week they got any).

Now, my opinion.

First, I'm concerned about the dosage the supplement will have. I think that cissus MIGHT have a role in bone remodelling, but even if it does, getting 1 mg of the substance once a week will do nothing for sure. Leverage, would you please post the amounts of cissus you will offer in your product?

So, assuming the supplement will have the same dose I"m still concerned why there isn't much modern research done on it? If this can help in bone remodelling so much, why isn't it more popular? There is a TON of research out there on bone remodelling becase falling is one of the leading causes of death in the elderly and osteoperosis is key in that. If there was this wonder drug that helped so much, it would be studied more IMO.

The reason why I think so is, in all seriousness, a supplement to help athletes is bullshit. Nobody cares if timmy can heal faster after breaking his leg, and there is no money in this. There are billions of dollars in reaserching the plant for medical reasons and I'm concerned why that isn't being done, or if it has what are the general conclusions by the experts? If this is so good, more people should know than athletes.

I have a professor in Kinesiology who studies the elderly, studies falling (tripping), and knows quite a bit about bone remodelling. I"ll send him an email asking what he thinks of it and if he has ever heard of it.

I"m curious what Terumo thinks considering he seems to have quite the medical backround. Madmick and boxingfannomore, see if you can scrounge up any info about this. Its interesting for sure.

Madmick said:
Why is Coach D registering a new name, anyway? Did he get banned, or did he just realize that he's used up all the currency anonymity affords?

Yeah, something tells me he read that, "Coach D doesn't have much of a reputation around here..." and knew it was true.
Sure that's it, since over 20 of my clients have come from this board :wink:

Rjkd12 said:
Now, my opinion.

First, I'm concerned about the dosage the supplement will have. I think that cissus MIGHT have a role in bone remodelling, but even if it does, getting 1 mg of the substance once a week will do nothing for sure. Leverage, would you please post the amounts of cissus you will offer in your product?

So, assuming the supplement will have the same dose I"m still concerned why there isn't much modern research done on it? If this can help in bone remodelling so much, why isn't it more popular? There is a TON of research out there on bone remodelling becase falling is one of the leading causes of death in the elderly and osteoperosis is key in that. If there was this wonder drug that helped so much, it would be studied more IMO.

The reason why I think so is, in all seriousness, a supplement to help athletes is bullshit. Nobody cares if timmy can heal faster after breaking his leg, and there is no money in this. There are billions of dollars in reaserching the plant for medical reasons and I'm concerned why that isn't being done, or if it has what are the general conclusions by the experts? If this is so good, more people should know than athletes.

I have a professor in Kinesiology who studies the elderly, studies falling (tripping), and knows quite a bit about bone remodelling. I"ll send him an email asking what he thinks of it and if he has ever heard of it.

I"m curious what Terumo thinks considering he seems to have quite the medical backround. Madmick and boxingfannomore, see if you can scrounge up any info about this. Its interesting for sure.
4 capsules is two grams of the product :wink:

Coach, the study used 1.6 grams per kg, so it doesn't seem to be enough.

180 lbs individual would have to take around 130 grams of it (81 kg * 1.6), or 260 capsuls. A day.

Rjkd12 said:
Coach, the study used 1.6 grams per kg, so it doesn't seem to be enough.

180 lbs individual would have to take around 130 grams of it (81 kg * 1.6), or 260 capsuls. A day.
Not from what I used on myself. I used six capsules a day and I would sayt the improvement on my shoulder was 50%. I was very skeptical as well. I only believe in a very select few supps. However even my doctors and PT have been amazed at the progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back