Do you have a problem with WSOF WW Champ Rousimar Palhares' win over Jake Shields?

and after gouging shields in the eyes over and over again throughout the whole fight before that, jake just said he did it like 10 times. palhares is the dirtiest fighter in the history of the sport. i can't wait to hear the apologists try to explain away this one.

gif anyone?

The eye gouging was incredible. How Mazagatti didn't take multiple points or disqualify him is beyond me.

They weren't eye gouges, he was just trying to get a feel for the distance.

For those who didn't see, he beat Shields via kimura in round 3 and held onto it for probably an extra second. Shields tapped pretty quickly and I think MAYBE other fighters would have gotten slight leeway, but with everyone watching to see if Palhares would hold onto holds too long, he's not gonna get off scott free on that one.

and here it comes. no way anyone gets leeway on that, mazzagatti was crawling all over him trying to get him to stop. there was bad blood before the fight, you can see in his face he's holding it on purpose. if you can't see that you're blind.

i didnt think it was held too long at first, but after watching the ref beat on him until he let go I think he is an even bigger piece of scum

Such a gifted fighter, too bad he has the IQ of a small child.

You have to admit though the WSOF would be loving him for doing it on Rousey day. It was the only way they'd have got any post fight coverage haha.

LOL this sport has some major pussies for fans. He let go as soon as the ref told him to let go, LIKE HE IS SUPPOSED TO.

If this were anyone else, no one would care.

BlackandwhiteKnobbyChicken.gif

LOL this sport has some major pussies for fans. He let go as soon as the ref told him to let go, LIKE HE IS SUPPOSED TO.

If this were anyone else, no one would care.

ridiculous.

Lol seriously guys watch the gif. Ref comes in at 2:58 and Palhares stops at 2:57. Literally 1 second. If anyone should be getting bitched at it's the ref for stepping in after Shields was tapping frantically for a few seconds

I don't wanna fighter bash but he's a idiot that doesn't need to fight anywhere. he's gonna hurt someone one day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back