Do you have a national sexbomb?

Ellen Roche

39 years old

f4884kwn27fri49f8bg6kfs0f.jpg

Kelly is a rose.... that you'd want to do unspeakable things to.

Cheryl was hot, in a trashy way.

But she's too skinny - no ass, not shapely like Brook, needed plastic surgery on her face to be beautiful and is not a sweetheart like Brook.

No contest.
Kate Beckinsale is hotter than both.
a9372a94030a37e1ebcde9c4d0b2cbe3.jpg

Kate Beckinsale is hotter than both.
a9372a94030a37e1ebcde9c4d0b2cbe3.jpg

Nope.

Flat ass, not a natural beauty (nose job, teeth done, maybe boob job), no real curves in comparison.

Shes glamorous, quite sexy, but not a bombshell.

But thanks for trying

Nope.

Flat ass, not a natural beauty (nose job, teeth done, maybe boob job), no real curves in comparison.

Shes glamorous, quite sexy, but not a bombshell.

But thanks for trying
lol you don't think Cheryl has had a nose job and her teeth fixed? She's not exactly a bombshell by your own definition.

Derp.

You cant post a pic of a past prime Brook and say shes not the UK sex bomb, then post a pic of Sam Fox from the 80s.

I assumed this thread was about women in their prime.

In which case, in spite of your indescribable distaste towards Brook, shes a top sex symbol then, now and always.

Sam Fox is a good shout though.

She was a great page 3 girl. Fell off way harder than Brook post prime though.

At one point you couldn't find a lads mag without Melinda Messenger. She'd probably be a good candidate for a 90 sex symbol.

Dont really know these days. Probably someone daft like that tart from coronation street that had her nudes leaked recently.

Can't really think of any that stand out for the US, but I thought of some for other countries
Columbia- Shakira
Hot-Shakira-Pictures.jpg

Germany-Diane Kruger
c93a6594b7e689ac4c9314bdd9253645.jpg

France-Eva Green, although I prefer Mélanie Laurent
latest

Screen-shot-2011-02-21-at-21.49.49.jpg

At one point you couldn't find a lads mag without Melinda Messenger. She'd probably be a good candidate for a 90 sex symbol.

Chuck in Linda Lusardi, Samantha Fox and Maria Whittaker before Melinda Messenger..

Do you have a national sexbomb?

Does your country have a girl/woman that is considered to be a sexbomb? Someone like Pamela Anderson used to be in the US. She doesn't have to be known for her sexyness. She just is..

In the Netherlands we have Katja Schuurman. She is an actress/tv personality and way in her fourties but still a smokeshow.
View attachment 577135 View attachment 577137 View attachment 577139 View attachment 577141 View attachment 577143 View attachment 577145 View attachment 577147 View attachment 577149 View attachment 577151 View attachment 577153
Plenty of them . Albanian women are some of the most beautiful womens in the world
Rita Ora , Bebe Rexha , Dua Lipa are some of the most famoua but there are a lot of hotter womens than them.

Plenty of them . Albanian women are some of the most beautiful womens in the world
Rita Ora , Bebe Rexha , Dua Lipa are some of the most famoua but there are a lot of hotter womens than them.
Pics or gtfoh. Sir.

Dont really know these days. Probably someone daft like that tart from coronation street that had her nudes leaked recently.
Great shout about Messenger! She still looks great today. My friend met her and everyone says she'll stop and talk to anyone.

I kinda have a thing for Kym Marsh. Recent pics from today released:
105503008_kym-marsh-m-hayman-may-2019-3.jpg

105503012_kym-marsh-m-hayman-may-2019-4.jpg

What if a National Sexbomb was actually a hot woman who could be deployed on short notice to have sexual relations with an enemy leader and give him fatal STD?

There's something about Kelly that I don't like. Not for her looks though.

By the way that photo is nearly a decade old. Here's a more recent one.
kelly-brook-children-comments.jpg

I think Sam Fox would be a better candidate than Kelly tbh.
8430812-0-image-m-18_1547286366589.jpg
The correct answer is a fully nude Rosie Jones.

Back