Do you have a "Man Cave?"

EyeTrainUFC

Purple Belt
Reaction score
How many of you have a Man Cave, and what does it consist of? I have a mat room in my basement with a few heavy bags and an adjoining weight room which functions as my man cave. Sometimes I need to get away from the wife or go blow off some steam and it's nice having a place that she has absolutely no interest in. What do you got?

No but I will one day should the Gods deem it so.

tissue paper, lotion & weed

sometimes.

there have been times where I fapped dry, made a mess all the while being sober

Should I change the title from Man Cave to Jack-Shack?

60 inch TV, xbox 360, pool table, assorted bottles of liquor. Also painting of dogs playing cards and a black and white photo of Muhammed Ali yelling at Sonny Liston, but the gloves are red. It's pretty sweet.

No, but I have a Man Cabin. Does that count?

1-13-12.jpg

Nearest human is about 2 miles away. Totally off-grid. Solar powered. Rain water catchment. On-demand propane water heater with shower and sink. Woodstove for heat, with propane "Buddy heater" as a back-up. Small propane camp stove, but I cook a lot on the woodstove these days. I've got an air-conditioner I run off of a small generator for a few hours in the hot Summer evenings. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the outhouse...

A haven of traquility. Nothing else comes close.

1-13-12.jpg

Nearest human is about 2 miles away. Totally off-grid. Solar powered. Rain water catchment. On-demand propane water heater with shower and sink. Woodstove for heat, with propane "Buddy heater" as a back-up. Small propane camp stove, but I cook a lot on the woodstove these days. I've got an air-conditioner I run off of a small generator for a few hours in the hot Summer evenings. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the outhouse...

Is that a hunting cabin or is it your house?

1-13-12.jpg

I would say you are skating the line between Man Cave and Jack Shack. Looks great either way :)

My garage. A bench with some dumbbells. Some mats. Foozeball. Darts.

Is that a hunting cabin or is it your house?

Neither, really. Not much time to hunt right now. I stay there mostly through the week because it's much closer to work. I'm actually leasing the land from my boss for a while as an "experiment" to see if this mode of living is feasible. So far, it is. I go to an apartment when I'm off to see my wife and daughter. -Although she (the wife) isn't too glad to see me these days, but that's another story.

LOL @ "jack shack". It took me a few seconds to get that...

Neither, really. Not much time to hunt right now. I stay there mostly through the week because it's much closer to work. I'm actually leasing the land from my boss for a while as an "experiment" to see if this mode of living is feasible. So far, it is. I go to an apartment when I'm off to see my wife and daughter. -Although she (the wife) isn't too glad to see me these days, but that's another story.

oh....

1-13-12.jpg

Truth be told I'm jealous

1-13-12.jpg

So thats where he keeps the bodies.

1-13-12.jpg

So this is where you take your victims...

You've taken Emerson quite literally.

possenti got me thinking of Fargo

1-13-12.jpg

Thought this deserved another quote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back