Do you have a dirt bike?

Grassshoppa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What you got? 125? 250? 450? 500? Two stroke? Four stroke? Trail ride? Track ride?

Honda CR250
z07_CR250R.jpg

TW200 and I love it. I don't want to go fast, I want to go wherever I damn well please.

gallery1.jpg

camp-claiborne-6.jpg

1282759229petrol_pinchers_yamaha_tw200_-_first_look1.jpg

Last edited:
I don't but one day a super moto would be fun.

TW200 and I love it. I don't want to go fast, I want to go wherever I damn well please.

gallery1.jpg

camp-claiborne-6.jpg

1282759229petrol_pinchers_yamaha_tw200_-_first_look1.jpg

Lol at going anywhere you want on a tw200.

Enter that mofo in an enduro or hare scramble

Dirtbikes feel like something you own when you're younger. Not when you're 25 +

No I don't have a methamphetamine problem

Lol at going anywhere you want on a tw200.

Enter that mofo in an enduro or hare scramble
That's like buying a prius and entering a drag race. It's not designed for that.

And yes, I can go wherever I want on a TW. There are hills where regular dirt bikes have to build up speed and they still don't make it to the top, where I can slowly crawl my way up because the fat tires have so much more traction. The bike's a mountain goat. I'm sure there are hills out there that it can't climb but it's pretty damn good for not being a specifically built hill-climbing bike.

That's like buying a prius and entering a drag race. It's not designed for that.

And yes, I can go wherever I want on a TW. There are hills where regular dirt bikes have to build up speed and they still don't make it to the top, where I can slowly crawl my way up because the fat tires have so much more traction. The bike's a mountain goat. I'm sure there are hills out there that it can't climb but it's pretty damn good for not being a specifically built hill-climbing bike.
They were designed for inexperienced riders to learn on and then progress onto something else.

There is no hill on the planet you can climb on a tw200 that I can’t on any bike I’ve ever owned.

And many I can climb that you would not be able too.

Back