Do you hang out with both Proper and Ghetto people-

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My best friend is from a proper family where his dad owns a landscaping company and his mom is an accountant

My family is okay but not the greatest.

They have a nice house in a good area and all that jazz.

Most of the people I know are from the hood though and some have parents who were drug addicted, many were abused and don’t know one parent.

To be honest I think there’s good people on both sides, Regardless of what you hear on this website.

I think a lot of people from a solid background are really judgemental and hypocritical and dickish. My mom is super judgemental and hates on people.

And a lot of hood people are very kind. My girlfriend is the first one I met who is super nice and sweet to homeless people and even drug addicts. She treats them like people.

I know I’m ranting I think my point is that life isn’t all black and white

If you are colorblind, it's effectively all black and white. So technically I can disprove that assertion with semantics.

As far as the other stuff you're basically having realizations I would classify as late elementary to early middle school level. So congrats on that.

I hang out with proper ghetto people. Nothing is more annoying than a wannabe

Does Canada have a hood?

I spent my summers in Inglewood/Compton at my grandma's place. Ive got hood friends and family, and i have a professional job now, so i got peoples on both sides of the spectrum

Honestly usually have more fun with my poor friends

On our jiu Jitsu team we have doctors and lawyers as well as bouncers and ex cons.
We keep it real, bro. I am a kindergarten teacher and I’ve rolled with an mma fighter with an ankle bracelet out on parole. He was restricted to home and our gym. I consider him a friend.

On our jiu Jitsu team we have doctors and lawyers as well as bouncers and ex cons.
We keep it real, bro. I am a kindergarten teacher and I’ve rolled with an mma fighter with an ankle bracelet out on parole. He was restricted to home and our gym. I consider him a friend.
<{anton}>

Going in hard on the bouncers, saying they're the same as ex-cons. Shit, I'll pile on too and say tow truck drivers.

Im ghetto as fuck, wanna hang?

<{anton}>

Going in hard on the bouncers, saying they're the same as ex-cons. Shit, I'll pile on too and say tow truck drivers.

Well, I did connect those two in the same sentence. I might have an implicit bias. Sorry if I offended. Actually love my bouncer bros. That’s how a lot of fighters survive. Uber driving, bouncing and mma fighting.
I am not sure if any of my teammates are tow truck drivers. I would accept them as well.

yes i do.
proper people in real life.
ghetto people here in sherdog.

My best friend is from a proper family where his dad owns a landscaping company and his mom is an accountant

My family is okay but not the greatest.

They have a nice house in a good area and all that jazz.

Most of the people I know are from the hood though and some have parents who were drug addicted, many were abused and don’t know one parent.

To be honest I think there’s good people on both sides, Regardless of what you hear on this website.

I think a lot of people from a solid background are really judgemental and hypocritical and dickish. My mom is super judgemental and hates on people.

And a lot of hood people are very kind. My girlfriend is the first one I met who is super nice and sweet to homeless people and even drug addicts. She treats them like people.

I know I’m ranting I think my point is that life isn’t all black and white

Just so we are clear, when you say ghetto people, do you mean people who are strictly from a poor neighborhood? Low income?

The reason I ask is, both the rich and the poor tend to be somewhat cunts with the exception of few. That and I know some folks have good chunk of money but live like misers. While some are super rich but they have maxed out their credit card.

If they're cool, I don't give a fuck where they're from

Yo, I be eating that fine caviar, use 3 forks in a meal, and know that my elbows don't belong on the table and shit. Pinkies up, bitches.

In NOLA you tend to hang with both. Especially if you work in the French Quarter.

I try to hang with @Kardashians which is like hanging with both at the same time. I had to curb stomp her groupie @LEGS MAHONEY though; good thing his people are historically weak in the face of the Muslim brotherhood. I miss @Banchan because that was like reading 7 personalities with completely opposite opinions; well except for Ping Pang.

Back