Do you guys think that Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods will be friends again?

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have been staying up to date with their status and they have yet to talk about if they will ever be friends. What are the odds they can mend things and be friends again?

7745225b2cfaee2b-023784b089511107-reaction-gif-tommy-lee-jones-i.gif

Troll.

That Kardashians chick is the only one here vapid enough to authentically care about crap like this.

Are you guys telling that the Jenner Family has close to 1 billion instagram followers and none of you are fans? Yeah right. Aint believing it. Where are my fellow Jenner fans? Check in guys!!!!

I care much more for the coffey sisters than the Kardasians.

Troll.

That Kardashians chick is the only one here vapid enough to authentically care about crap like this.

You have no clue about me so stop assuming. I am a fan big of them and Jordyn. Dont give a damn if you aint.

who's da other chick?...

not that I really care...

I have no idea who these two are. I know Kylie Jenner must be related to Bruce Jenner. Other than that, zero fucks are given.

Mannnnn I really , really , really , really hope so cause if not , I just don’t know how I’ll go on in this world. It means absolutely , positively , EVERYTHING to me and if they don’t I will surely die, spiritually , mentally and most importantly ...physically !

Mannnnn I really , really , really , really hope so cause if not , I just don’t know how I’ll go on in this world. It means absolutely , positively , EVERYTHING to me and if they don’t I will surely die, spiritually , mentally and most importantly ...physically !

I think theres a good chance cause Tristan has always been cheating on Khloe and she knows it. This is not Jordyns fault and I put the blame on Tristan. I think in a few months when the smokes clear and each of them are more level headed then they will be back together as friends again. At least I hope ;). They still havent given any clues about it though, still waiting :(.

Back