Do you guys think more fighters at team Alpha male were taking steroids?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Cody Garbrandt said that TJ was showing them in Alpha male how to take EPO and TJ fails for the exact drug Cody said he was showing them how to use. Do you guys think more fighters were doing it? I wouldnt be shocked if Urijah was using some stuff himself.

BIF93vzCYAEacbj_opt (1).jpg upload_2019-4-11_11-25-43.png

Last edited:
Why the two pictures of jacked shirtless fighters when we're talking about EPO though

Steriods? I don't think so, now if we're talking about steroids then that might be plausible.

Faber is J-J-J-JACKED he looks like a ninja turtle - obvious juicer

Lol... no just tj.
All Faber clean and tested.
I’d love it if D-snake just went full Canseco MLB style . Rats out in detail Everyone he’s helped out or shared trade secrets with.
Write a book TJ.

Chad was banned for growth hormone or something, got banned for 2 years came back went 1-1 and retired at 32. Guess that non PED training and fighting was too tough.

Just TJ and Mendes, the other guys who dont look out of place next to 2 roidheads simply have good genetics. They haven't failed any tests. Must be clean.

Cody Garbrandt said that TJ was showing them in Alpha male how to take EPO and TJ fails for the exact drug Cody said he was showing them how to use. Do you guys think more fighters were doing it? I wouldnt be shocked if Urijah was using some stuff himself.
BIF93vzCYAEacbj.jpg:large
View attachment 563487
Cody did say all , lol what a fucking idiot . He has so low IQ he thought ratting out on his team and himself to make TJ look bad was a smart move lol

Dey look like the skinniest fat guys I've ever seen. Dey all look like der stook in dee mud.

Mini Mendes popped because he had ‘ backachne ‘ problem.

There are fighters at every gym on the sauce.

Back