Do you guys think Diego Sanchez should retire?

KillerElite

Carlos Condit knees people in the face
@Black
Reaction score
Personally I think he should because of his style of fighting. I think he has taken too much brain damage honestly. He has nothing for any of the divisions. Damn shame because he could have done so much more. Now he is damaging MMA with his style of fighting.
20091214121628_IMG_6256.JPG

tumblr_ng2gv29YiM1txz2dyo1_250.gif
I wish he would not fight like a bar brawler he could have did so much more. With his chin and cardio.

Yes he should and frankly if the judging in MMA wasn't so atrocious he'd have been cut years ago, but because he keeps getting these terrible decisions go in his favour he's still in the UFC and therefore still fighting

The matchmaking for him has been absolutely horrendous in recent years to the point where I actually think they are trying to force him out. The guy is arguably 1-7 in his last 8, making a huge weight cut for the first time, and is now being forced to fight a top 5 FW? "Joe Silva, matchmaker extraordinaire!" :rolleyes:

The UFC could actually keep some of their big names around if they didn't throw them to the wolves all the time. Guess we won't see Nog vs Cro Cop 2 or Diego vs Lauzon after all because these much more compelling matchups have to happen...

make this thread, days after his fight and new weight-class in announced!!!!!!

After his fight with lamas we'll see if he should retire

The matchmaking for him has been absolutely horrendous in recent years to the point where I actually think they are trying to force him out. The guy is arguably 1-7 in his last 8, making a huge weight cut for the first time, and is now being forced to fight a top 5 FW? "Joe Silva, matchmaker extraordinaire!" :rolleyes:

The UFC could actually keep some of their big names around if they didn't throw them to the wolves all the time. Guess we won't see Nog vs Cro Cop 2 or Diego vs Lauzon after all because these much more compelling matchups have to happen...

diego will do just fine, don't you worry.

He's never been KO'd in his career.

And?

The brain damage is still there. Diego's habit of blocking punches with his face is going to leave him in a sorry condition as he gets older.

he went downhill because he was too cocky and he changed his fighting from the style that got him the wins before the losses. He used to be ground and pound then he went to mostly striking and this is where his flaws arose.

Back