Do you guys think Conor could come back and beat Khabib?

Yes, confident conor would easily guillotine khabib
KhabibNurmagomedovUFC229KhabibvsMcGregor6wUMTbk8j2Px-952x649.jpg

<{danayeah}>

Mcgregor was grabbing Khabib's shorts

FKsvadw.gif

He lost to Diaz then came back and adjusted, had trouble but got the job done (some people say Diaz still won).

This is a very different fight as Khabib WILL get him down, is it a repeat of the first fight and what can Conor do to win?

no person, that thinks objectively, thought nate won the 2nd fight...getting knocked down 3x, is not winning..not one mma website had nate winning...not one...

The man needs to be beat someone in the top 5 first, to be even thinking about getting a crack a Khabib.

If Conor does get an immediate rematch after getting dominated first time around, this sport is fucked.

A close first fight only gives way to an immediate rematch.

The difference from the Diaz fight was he actually had a lot of success in the first one. If his gas tank held up, he was handily winning that fight.

He had virtually no success against Khabib and no, edging one round doesn’t equate being successful in the fight. Every big moment was Khabib’s and Conor never had Khabib close to being in trouble.

This is mma, anything can happen, but I think Khabib is about as bad a style match up you could give Conor. Khabib likely wins a rematch even more dominantly.

He has a better shot of beating Floyd in a rematch, and he has no shot there either.

If Conor and Khabib rematch you have to favor Khabib.

But there is always adjustments to be made and with that heavy left he has it could happen.

Khabib wins 8 or 9 out of 10 times imo.

No, I honestly don't. To everyone who's been making up excuses/explanations about why he lost the fight - It takes much more than a "motivated" Conor to beat Khabib.
Conor should be focusing on whoever his next opponent is. Khabib isn't one, that's for sure.

He lost to Diaz then came back and adjusted, had trouble but got the job done (some people say Diaz still won).

This is a very different fight as Khabib WILL get him down, is it a repeat of the first fight and what can Conor do to win?
I'd say he could cheat ... but he tried that already in the first fight.

The skill gap grappling wise is too big, it ends quicker than the first fight as I can't see him getting away with that level of cheating again.

Anything could happen and Conor certainly has the power to catch khabibby but habib is not Nate so I'm going to go with a " somewhat" hard no on that.

It's hard to say. Based off of that last performance it's 100 percent no.what we dont know is what dedication Conor actually has left and what training he actually put in. Did he really train his hardest for that fight like the old days? I don't believe he did. I also don't believe he has it in him anymore. It's a known fact that when all you are fighting for is money then you are as good as done.

Lol

You need to watch it again.

Comfortable it was not.

By a cunt hair is the phrase that springs to mind.
I have watched it multiple times, very entertaining contest. But Conor dropped Nate multiple times and only lost the end of the 3rd and the last seconds of the 5th.
Conor dominated the contest, like it or not.

It will be an uphill battle. He "could" come back and beat Khabib but it's not likely

He has showed the same deficiencies as he did versus Chad Mendez

Mainly, his inability to get back up once a strong grappler is on top

Also, he doesn't seem as fired up , hard when you have other options of making money

And he is distracted with his other ventures

He has strong chances of beating Dustin, Cowboy, Gaethje and Tony

Bad match up vs Al but still a winnable fight

Less than 15% chance Conor beats Khabib in a rematch. 60% chance Khabib finishes Conor in the 1st round.

No.

That broken foot though guys!

Changes the entire dynamic of the fight! Well, that and the fact that SBG is a bum camp and can't train wrestling good enough to compete with the Sambo/'Murican wrasslin' hybrid monster that is Khabib.

Back