Do you guys also think Niagara Falls will eventually destroy the world?

They ain't getting my barrels without a fight I can tell you that

Clippy:

man-wearing-barrel.jpg

Paul Bernardo’s hood, although he was off Bayview I believe
Yes, also right around the corner. The new house that was built on the site of the Bernardo house sold last year.

Yes, also right around the corner. The new house that was built on the site of the Bernardo house sold last year.
Damn son, sherdog meetup at the Kilt or Scorecards sometime! My life is an open book, I post on Bobby’s thread of who has the guts to post their pic! You see me around, say hi!

I'm in the thread, too. I'll keep an eye out for you. I drop into Balzac's pretty regularly.

Can I get the number to your dealer ts?

I've always figured that will happen eventually. Just hope I'm dead first.

This probably belongs in the "controversial opinions" thread, but I want one million people to eat asparagus and piss above the falls, and then measure how far the asparagus piss smell makes it after the falls.

Don't worry Nestle will find a way to bottle it and sell it for $$$$$$% profit before it ever reaches that point.

Damn horsehoe falls is gonna prolapse our planet!!
-Clipp Degrass Derpson

Sounds plausible.

You got to wonder, the water pressure and force and it's unstoppable, getting stronger and eroding everything away. It will eventually get bigger and faster and with global warming become so strong it will erode EVERYTHING away and wash the whole planet clean

:(

How high were you this morning?

I think the Oceanic water flow is more disastrous
I concur the planet has been hit by tsunami larger than niagara falls and survived all that happens is the city that the tsunami happens in is damaged.

volcanos pose a bigger threat to being an extinction level event.

Back