Do you guys also think Niagara Falls will eventually destroy the world?

No, but human activities will.

No, the world will end when someone drops a nuclear bomb into the Marinara Trench

The real question senor Clipito, is which side has the better Falls, Canada or USA?

Canada!

maxresdefault.jpg

Niagara Fall, NY is the arm pit of Western NY --- and that's saying a lot.

Damn, what's Buffalo then?

I was in Washington on 9/11 and driving back through the night. We drove on Hwy 62 from Buffalo and through Niagara Falls to the Queenston Lewiston bridge and my god --- Niagara Falls NY looked like a post apocalyptic fall out scene out of a dystopian movie.

I've been preparing myself by watching Waterworld

My office is actually about 15-20 min from the Falls, so if I perish, Clippy you can have my Star Wars lunch box

superman+niagara+1.gif
I live nearby, too, so I guess we're going first.

Sorry, Clippy. I don't have a Star Wars lunch box. I'll leave you a 48 pack of McNuggets in my will.

No, it will just erode away the cliff it is on and become a flat river like the rest of the St Lawrence River.

giphy.gif

Niagara Falls has been on a historical March carving up the landscape as it goes as you can see by its movement from 1678 to 2011.

erosion.jpg

Left unchecked and if the Canadian Falls and US falls keep working together it might well carve all the way through to China and split this planet asunder!

Only the two falls turning on one another and unleashing their force against the other can neutralize it and save us all.

giphy.gif

Niagara Falls has been on a historical March carving up the landscape as it goes as you can see by its movement from 1678 to 2011.

erosion.jpg

Left unchecked and if the Canadian Falls and US falls keep working together it might well carve all the way through to China and split this planet asunder!

Only the two falls turning on one another and unleashing their force against the other can neutralize it and save us all.

Nah, the magma at the interior of the earth will vaporize all the water first.

Nah, the magma at the interior of the earth will vaporize all the water first.

Water is too fast and plentiful to be vaporized, it will only become a vessel to carry and push the magma around the world leaving us in never ending torment of being constantly burned and drowned !!!

I live nearby, too, so I guess we're going first.

Sorry, Clippy. I don't have a Star Wars lunch box. I'll leave you a 48 pack of McNuggets in my will.
Damn, I used to live in Port Dalhousie years ago, on mackie street

You got to wonder, the water pressure and force and it's unstoppable, getting stronger and eroding everything away. It will eventually get bigger and faster and with global warming become so strong it will erode EVERYTHING away and wash the whole planet clean

:(

Have you been hanging out with @Scyther and @BearGrounds ?

Water is too fast and plentiful to be vaporized, it will only become a vessel to carry and push the magma around the world leaving us in never ending torment of being constantly burned and drowned !!!
A phenomena similar to the much feared Sharknado!

Back