Do you go to wal mart?

I do, mainly for groceries. I stopped by there for some vodka after work tonight.

I often shop at Walmart for hygienie products. I ignore the people but is often disgusting because I often find 20oz soda bottles that are open and half gone and half eaten food items scattereted around the store.

Yeah, I usually get really baked before I do, it's fun

I try to avoid them now based on their horrible business practices. Suppliers, emplpyees, local, state, and federal government all suffer because of their shitty business practices. With the 5% Target RedCard, the prices are closer to Walmart's, and the shopping experience is much more pleasant.

That being said, if I were really struggling financially, I would probably shop there too.

Fuck no, I'm not travelling to the US to go to wal mart.

... although if I did visit the StatesI I would go to wal mart.

That People of Walmart site... Mostly pics from Oklahoma.

My home state.

I go to a Super Walmart weekly, early Sunday morning to avoid most of the weirdos.

no. they pay their employees minimum wage and do their best to not give them benefits or overtime while being one of the biggest and most profitable companies in the world. they prey on specific geographical regions trying to force local communities to be solely reliant on them.

when in comes to consumerism we can vote with our dollar

never stepped foot into a walmart.
but, i live in NYC, and there aren't any in NYC that i know of, so there's that.

haven't been to one in a while, prefer target tbh.

Bout to head to the Mart to get a messenger bag for class tom and possibly smoke some crack

Back