Do you go to wal mart?

I can’t do it.

Only when I absolutely have to.

One time I was there, and this lady got super weird with me.. I left the store and felt like it was following me.

Nah I've upgraded to Target. Sometimes though I'm forced to go to Walmart because they are open pretty much all day and night.

Nah I've upgraded to Target. Sometimes though I'm forced to go to Walmart because they are open pretty much all day and night.

target is slightly better than walmart, but the closest target around me is starting to look like your typical walmart.

target is slightly better than walmart, but the closest target around me is starting to look like your typical walmart.

Wow really? I've only seen one bad Target and that one closed down because of to much theft. All the other ones have been amazing and they aren't so packed either which is mainly what I like about them.

Wow really? I've only seen one bad Target and that one closed down because of to much theft. All the other ones have been amazing and they aren't so packed either which is mainly what I like about them.

yeah. at least the one around me. but generally, target is for sure better than most walmarts.

I've heard of people buying lawnmowers from Wal-Mart in April when its time to start cutting grass then return them in late October when they're done with them for the year. And just repeat that cycle every year.

I use to frequent Wal Mart all the time, but it is no longer convenient. Targets are much closer to me know.

I never understood why people turn their noses (or make fun of) people that shop at Walmart.

Seems like pure classism.

My wife and I are pretty middle class and yes, we shop at Walmart to buy many of our staple goods due to the cost. Heck, I pick up stuff from the Dollar Tree as well. In fact, just yesterday, I purchased shoes for my kid in a discount store.

Is it in poor taste to save a couple bucks on a package of socks?

I'm definitely not in a class that's too above to go to walmart. The low prices are very attractive to me. It's more the people I guess, and I will say that not all Wal-marts are equal, obviously, depending on where you live. I think i'm an a below average quality walmart.

I do have options though. There are plenty of mom and pop or smaller chain stores that I can avoid walmart with.

fairly often
go there mainly for fishing and camping shit bc whatever they carry is much cheaper than what the big box stores like Dick's carries

i also work late nights (like now) and ill stop by the 24 hr Walmart to shop for random things like DVDs

i dont do any grocery or electronics shopping there though

the Walmart by me isn't the stereotypical white trash, ghetto circus most Walmarts tend to be

there are some trash and ghetto, of course, but its mostly the local Latino population

if it was anything like some of the Walmarts Ive seen in Florida and Maui, then i'd prob not go there at all!

I do sometimes, lets be honest, whe you need a lot of different shit a super walmart is just conveinant.

Yes. I buy groceries, automotive stuff, tools, etc. there on occasion. Engine oil is typically cheaper at Walmart than anywhere else for the brands I buy. The local stores are clean, well stocked, and I never see anyone like on those "people of walmart" sites when I visit. My only complaint is that they don't have enough checkouts open at the times I often visit. If I stop in there at 10pm at night on the way home for example, there's often only one cashier and there's damn near always a long line. Eventually once 20+ people are in line waiting, the supervisor, manager, or whatever on duty might jump on another register to help out. In a city with a population of 100K and being the only walmart on one side of the city, they really need a couple of cashiers until at least midnight.

I've only been to one Walmart ever that was not clean and organized by the way. This was probably 15 years ago in some random city I was passing through. It looked like someone had knocked everything off the shelves and just threw half of it back on the shelves and left half of it on the floor. I recall two employees verbally arguing real loud in there too. It was entertaining to say the least.

Walmart is really good for any type of fishing equipment because the prices are much lower than anywhere else, they have really good prices on a lot of their fishing products. And I like going fishing, especially when the weather is good. No where around here does better prices than Walmart for that.

No.

I can count on 1 hand the amount times I've been to walmart in 5 years. Most of those times we when I was away from traveling.

For those who shit talk the poor Walmart shoppers, where exactly do you buy your toothpaste, toilet paper, saniwipes, trash bags, etc? Is there a luxury version of Walmart that sells overpriced stuff like that?

where i live. walmart is the kick back spot for the locals and yes i have to shop there if i don't i wouldn't food to eat.

Back