Do you go to wal mart?

I do, its hard not to when you can get so much shit for so cheap. I don't like going though. I live in a not so great area and there has been lots of violence at my local walmart including a few homicides over the years.

I always go strapped, and I'm always on guard. Lots of ghetto trash frequents this modern day market place.

I've never been to one but I don't think we have any in New York. Still probably wouldn't go out of my way to shop at one if we did.

Walmart and Target always have a bunch of people shopping, but Kmart, which I don't think there are any here anymore, was often pretty empty as if less crowded than Walmart at midnight.

Kmart in Iwilei closed down last year and I believe it's Longs Drugs now. There's so many homeless people across the street.

haven't been to a walmart in maybe a year. i'm not opposed to going to one, though. they have plenty of decent stuff at affordable prices.

Over here it's called Asda, I get the feeling they're a lot more trashy in the U.S.

I never went to an Asda when I lived in the U.K., but I've never been to a Walmart in the U.S. as trashy as the Lidls in London, if that helps. Of course, I've also never been to a Walmart in the U.S. as trashy as the Target in Washington D.C., so I don't think I've been to the worst Walmarts.

I do, its hard not to when you can get so much shit for so cheap. I don't like going though. I live in a not so great area and there has been lots of violence at my local walmart including a few homicides over the years.

I always go strapped, and I'm always on guard. Lots of ghetto trash frequents this modern day market place.

lol seriously? where do yo live? having to pack a gun to go to walmart .... you may want to move.

lol seriously? where do yo live? having to pack a gun to go to walmart .... you may want to move.

The one closest to me is a shithole. The one in Wilmington, NC, by my in-laws is fine... until nightfall. (I found a nicer one by them.) Wife and i go strapped to either and never bring the kids after dark.

in oakland they have bulletproof windows at the drive through. there are some fucked up places out there

Well, I guess I dramatized that a bit, but there have been homicides in and in the parking lot of my walmart. Robberies/assaults are too many to count. It's not really specific to walmart in my area, I've had my run ins with trouble at several different stores, but because of walmarts higher concentration/oversaturation of ghetto trash I always try to be ready for trouble.

The police literally put up signs warning people that the parking lot is a high crime area lol.

In the summer time a few years ago i went to walmart after midnight holy shit it was nothing but tweekers. I walked by this inflated pool and some of the beach balls started to move . There was a lady asleep in there

I knocked out a guy once in walmart in the lingerie section. Almost went to prison for it.

Infrequently.

I had to purchase a pair of work gloves the other day. While I was there I got two pairs of warm woolen socks. They were out of long-john style underwear though. In my size. Everything was XXXL lol.

Well, I guess I dramatized that a bit, but there have been homicides in and in the parking lot of my walmart. Robberies/assaults are too many to count. It's not really specific to walmart in my area, I've had my run ins with trouble at several different stores, but because of walmarts higher concentration/oversaturation of ghetto trash I always try to be ready for trouble.

The police literally put up signs warning people that the parking lot is a high crime area lol.

lol!

Do the states have really bad Walmarts? I’ve never been to one that sounds as awful as I always see described online. The ones I’ve been to were always clean and had normal people.

ALTHOOOO if you go to the McDonald’s that’s attached to it, HOLY SHIT LOL. I’ve seen some of the largest people in my life there and they’re dressed like bums s:

I honestly just think it's location.
Where I live there is basically a Walmart every four to five miles from each other and they are all different in looks and experiences..

There's one we call the GhettoMart because it's in a seedy part of town and it's full of nothing but gangbanger and teenage dropouts with like four kids following the parents around like little ducks..

Then there is the MohowMart which is basically like taking a short trip to little Mexico. Nothing crazy about it, it actually full of nice peeps and crap load of little grandma's. Plus they have the hook ups on all kinds of foreign shit you can't get at the other Walmart's. Only thing is, you need to be able to read or talk some Spanish to navigate the place.

Then there is the uptown Walmart that's super clean and smells like a department store in the mall during Christmas year round.. everything is nice and inviting there except for the people who shop there because it's full of stuck up asshats...

I think it's a location thing..

I honestly just think it's location.
Where I live there is basically a Walmart every four to five miles from each other and they are all different in looks and experiences..

There's one we call the GhettoMart because it's in a seedy part of town and it's full of nothing but gangbanger and teenage dropouts with like four kids following the parents around like little ducks..

Then there is the MohowMart which is basically like taking a short trip to little Mexico. Nothing crazy about it, it actually full of nice peeps and crap load of little grandma's. Plus they have the hook ups on all kinds of foreign shit you can't get at the other Walmart's. Only thing is, you need to be able to read or talk some Spanish to navigate the place.

Then there is the uptown Walmart that's super clean and smells like a department store in the mall during Christmas year round.. everything is nice and inviting there except for the people who shop there because it's full of stuck up asshats...

I think it's a location thing..

Agree with everything here. The Walmart in my hometown has gotten kinda ghetto in recent years, so I tend to avoid it when I can. The one in the town I'm currently living in is actually very clean and has good customer service. I think poor management has a lot to do with it as well. I had a family member that worked at one who complained about the lack of management there, and its slowly turned into the trashy shit hole most people think of when they talk about Wal-Mart.

I do. I prefer shopping early in the morning at Walmart. Less crowd then.

Back