Do you get a flu shot?

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
Experts recommend that just about everyone gets one. The flu is hitting hard this year and I'm wondering what percentage of Sherdoggers have had one.

I'm required to get one by virtue of being in the Army National Guard. I hate getting them, most years I still get really sick despite the shot.

Ive never gotten one, and Ive never gotten the flu. They give them for free at work, everyone else gets one, and everyone else gets sick.

When they make these vaccines, they are just guessing at what strain will be going around that year. They usually guess wrong. Until they can get that all sorted out, ill pass.

I'm required to get one by virtue of being in the Army National Guard. I hate getting them, most years I still get really sick despite the shot.

I've never had one, and I don't think I've ever had the flu in my life. (can't remember if I caught one as a child) But I'm paranoid because I got 6 fuckin colds this year. I have one right now. They totally put me out of commission and a flu is much worse than a cold.

I heard they only work maybe 60-70& of the time. I still think they are worth it though because of the minimal risk and the flu is a bitch, and can cause serious complications.

Nice being government property, ain't it? I had to take an experimental Encephalitis shot when I was in. Made a big show about us signing a waiver, but we were getting that shot one way or another.

Yeah it sucks ass. My little bro is in the service and when he was in basic, they gave him some shot and said if you crap purple go immediately to the doctors. Hahaha.

in soviet russia i hear flu shot gets you

No fuck that never got one and never will. I trust my immune system can fight that shit off.

I got one and I was really sick for the past two weeks. Another wrestler got it first then got the whole team sick.

I got one and I was really sick for the past two weeks. Another wrestler got it first then got the whole team sick.

You're saying that a wrestler got flu from the flu shot, and then passed the flu on to everybody else? Supposedly you can't get the flu from the shot. Though it can make you feel like shit for a little while. Also, it takes a while for the vaccine to kick in and be effective. Like 2 weeks.

No. I've never gotten the flue and rarely get sick.

Nope. Dealt with the Swine Flu all on my own!

Back